Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default PSO Char Signatures

Hey Everyone!

So I've noticed that a lot of you have made some really cool PSO 2 forum signatures using your characters. I know that a lot of other communities do something where they will have an art section and people can request signatures etc. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make me a cool signature using my character. Its totally open to your artistic tastes and I would just supply a couple cool pics of my character. Would anyone be interested in doing this for me. I can't really offer anything in return except for a sincere thank you. Let me know if anyone is interested. I think it would be a really cool idea. I have tried in the past to be apart of these but I am just terrible at them lol.

Every cool signature I made was removed for filesize being over the limit. It's really hard for me to make something with great quality and maintain a low KB count.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Every cool signature I made was removed for filesize being over the limit. It's really hard for me to make something with great quality and maintain a low KB count.
    You could upload it to a photo sharing site, but there are restrictions on that as well.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    You could upload it to a photo sharing site, but there are restrictions on that as well.
    Yea, it wouldn't help.

I don't mean to pry, but yours is 200,000 Bytes, when mines was about 40,000 Bytes less. The limit is 50,000 Bytes, granted I find it to be too low.

I personally don't understand the restrictions. It's not like anyone uses Dial-Up anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I don't mean to pry, but yours is 200,000 Bytes, when mines was about 40,000 Bytes less. The limit is 50,000 Bytes, granted I find it to be too low.
    Don't get it either to be quite honest, just did the photobucket route and lo and behold it worked.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Don't get it either to be quite honest, just did the photobucket route and lo and behold it worked.
    Yea, it's gonna work, but it will eventually be removed, and letting you know WHY it was removed. I dunno really if it's automatic or a moderator does it. It's the second time it happened to me a couple weeks after posting the signature. I mean, you HAVE to use an image uploader anyway to link it here. I use Imgur and I'm sure using Photobucket would make no difference; the filesize will be the same.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Just do what I do. Take a cool picture, cut out a small shot, and use that as a sig.

I highly suggest having a picture of your character in your signature, by the way. As you post, people just see words, and no face. The sig adds that face, and makes the exchange of information more human.

^ You were the reason i wrote the thread lol. I read your whole little bio and thought it was cool and at least wanted some pics of my char on here

P.S.

Any takers for doing a more photoshop style for me? It doesnt' have to be anything crazy!! If not thats cool. I will probably end up taking some pics in the mean time

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Just do what I do. Take a cool picture, cut out a small shot, and use that as a sig.

I highly suggest having a picture of your character in your signature, by the way. As you post, people just see words, and no face. The sig adds that face, and makes the exchange of information more human.
    You look like a cast to me.