Thread: Sign In Help?

Mazoku of the Red Ocean Atemisc's Avatar

Default Sign In Help?

Despite being able to read no Japanese, I was able to figure out how to sign in relatively easily enough. But I'm having a problem once I get to the sign in screen.
    I see ID. I'll assume it's just my username, right? Or is it my e-mail? Because I'd assume username but neither will let me sign in. This is where I'm having the main problem. Underneath the ID. That IS a password, right? I just signed up yesterday, got the confirmation link, and had my account set up. I know for a fact what my Username and Password are. But I keep getting some kind of message with a 602 at the bottom of the screen before it puts me back to the ID screen. I assume ships are basically servers, so surely that's not important is it? I just can't figure out what's wrong. I can take screens if needed, but I'm sure someone has dealt with this before, right?

Error 602 is wrong user ID.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Which makes no sense, as I'm typing it out properly and I know it's right. But the game doesn't seem to agree. Unless maybe I have to make an ID on the game itself? I know I made one for the website before downloading the game.

Did you follow a guide? When creating an account there was a page with a list of clickable links that registered the ID for that section.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I followed a video guide that took me to the main website where I had to go through the 3 step registration before downloading the game.

Did the guide show how to register the account for use with PSO2? It may be that the registration process may have been changed to go with their terms.

I just know that it showed me to register with the website from a 3 part registration on the main site and then you just download and play the game. Here's a link to the video I used.

Also, I remembered that the ID actually changed the capital A in Atemisc to a lower case, so I tried that and again used the password and it first gave me a 678 message. I tried again and it gave me a 242 message. It just keeps looping those two codes over and over.

I can't tell you what 678 is, but 242 is too many log in attempts. As for the video I can't watch it currently to see if it covers the registration, but to look up JCGamer's thread or his channel for a registration guide that may cover what you may be missing.

Unfortunately, I can't. His videos have been removed, so the guide and his Youtube Page are both helpless in this.

EDIT:: Scratch all that. I managed to figure out what was wrong. When I was doing the registration, where I'm supposed to link my ID to PSO2, I clicked the link to the PSO2 homepage and never actually linked it. Now I have it set. Now I just need to figure out what it is I'm supposed to enter in this new window with yellow text.

EDIT #2:: AHA! I'm assuming it was my username again or something. I put in Atemisc and got to the character creation. So I guess I'm finally in. = 3
    Last edited by Atemisc; Oct 23, 2012 at 05:24 PM.