Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Default when servers are back up

can someone tell me the name of this hairstyle in Japanese? lol

Ricardo always has the stuff up on Bumped after maintenance finishes, anyway. So just look there. Or look at SEGA's official AC/FUN scratch listings.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Ricardo always has the stuff up on Bumped after maintenance finishes, anyway. So just look there. Or look at SEGA's official AC/FUN scratch listings.
    thanks for the reply Olaf

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

I'm more interested in knowing the colors for the outfit..

Quote Originally Posted by Cyron Tanryoku View Post
    I'm more interested in knowing the colors for the outfit..
    By which you mean, which areas are affected BY color, and which aren't? I'd love to know that too. I know the areas on Heretic Lord (gonna be expensive as hell due to how Dante-ish it looks driving up demand - at least with the reds and maybe black), but not this one, since I'm not a girl character.

Though I'd love to get my hands on one of those Heretic Lords. Not so much to look like Dante, but because the outfit's badass and I haven't seen any other outfit that outclasses it (Jean Du comes in close second, with black default Sensuous Coat coming in distant third).

Though at this point, I'd kill for something Black Rock Shooter based for all genders. I'm pretty sure they can improvise for the male version - SEGA has a bad-ass arts team.

I'm quite certain the recolor-able part of the Eretique Reine will be the part that is white in the OP picture. If Cyron is referring to which preset colors that will be represented, the female non-palette-swap outfits usually (but not absolutely always) come in the same six colors:

Yellow, White, Red, Pink, Green, and Purple.

Eretique Rein in black will look awesomely 90's cyber-gothpunk and AWESOME,

I will get a Heretic Lord outfit (and re-color it black), even if I have to sale everything in my storage and spend my entire savings of meseta on it (if I can find one in a player shop that i can afford).
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by Banjotron View Post
    In case anybody cares, the maint should be over 12:00am (midnight) PST or 3:00am EST, which is right about now (in about 15 minutes). That's the posted timing, anyway.

Woe to those damned souls who live betwixt, for their downtime shall never end . . . Either that, or I can't really remember what the stuff in-between is called. I think there's uh . . . Central in there. Would that be 1:00am or 2:00am? Wait, how can you have Central out of four timezones? Wouldn't Central just be the little line drawn between the second and third timezone?

Is there Mountain in there also? I think there's Mountain. There are mountains everywhere, though. Which damn mountains? The Rocky Mountains? Sierra Nevada? Appalachians? Fuck, Hawaii is technically just a bunch of volcanic mountains sticking out of the ocean. It's probably where Denver is. They'd want the name for themselves. Those assholes are always so high and mighty. Or maybe just high. Who knows.

I think I got off-topic here.
    CST is at 2:00 am. 10 minutes left D:!

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

The hair name is 外ハネセミロング