Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Banjotron View Post
    In case anybody cares, the maint should be over 12:00am (midnight) PST or 3:00am EST, which is right about now (in about 15 minutes). That's the posted timing, anyway.

Woe to those damned souls who live betwixt, for their downtime shall never end . . . Either that, or I can't really remember what the stuff in-between is called. I think there's uh . . . Central in there. Would that be 1:00am or 2:00am? Wait, how can you have Central out of four timezones? Wouldn't Central just be the little line drawn between the second and third timezone?

Is there Mountain in there also? I think there's Mountain. There are mountains everywhere, though. Which damn mountains? The Rocky Mountains? Sierra Nevada? Appalachians? Fuck, Hawaii is technically just a bunch of volcanic mountains sticking out of the ocean. It's probably where Denver is. They'd want the name for themselves. Those assholes are always so high and mighty. Or maybe just high. Who knows.

I think I got off-topic here.
    There's Hawaii, Alaska, Pacific, Mountain, Central, and Eastern in the US. IIRC that is the order they are in from west to east. Mountain refers to the Rocky Mountains(it ends at the Nevada state border in places), Denver is in Colorado, so it's in Mountain.