Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I'd like to see a new Monster Hunter where you didn't have to pay any more to get all the content on a G or Ultimate version. >.>

I'd like to see what a revamp of Soul Blader/Blazer would be like.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirrip View Post
    I'd like to see a new Monster Hunter where you didn't have to pay any more to get all the content on a G or Ultimate version. >.>

I'd like to see what a revamp of Soul Blader/Blazer would be like.
    Sounds like DLC would be a great solution... if Capcom weren't one of the worst offender in terms of bad DLC practices.

A true sequel to Final Fantasy Tactics, since apparently "The Zodiac Brave Story" was the first episode of a continuation (which is half right, considering the Ivalice Alliance compilation) But in any case, the first game has many unanswered questions regarding some of the lore that could be explained in depth in a sequel. The FF Tactics Advance games don't count since they take place in their own timelapse of Ivalice. Vagrant Story and FF12 come close but not quite.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Or a Monster Hunter on a console that actually fucking matters and it's not a portable with updated graphics.

Also what OP said, Legacy of Kain series needs closure.

My personal picks that no one else has mentioned.
    Einhander
    SNK Vs Capcom
    Masters of Monsters
    Brave Fencer Musashi
    Thunderforce
    Dragon Spirit
    Last edited by AC9breaker; Oct 26, 2012 at 11:22 PM.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Shining Force 3 Trilogy.

Remade with HD graphics and in English.

Quote Originally Posted by AC9breaker View Post
    Or a Monster Hunter on a console that actually fucking matters and it's not a portable with updated graphics.

Also what OP said, Legacy of Kain series needs closure.

My personal picks that no one else has mentioned.
    Einhander
    SNK Vs Capcom
    Masters of Monsters
    Brave Fencer Musashi
    Thunderforce
    Dragon Spirit
    I WISH Einhander got a sequel. That game was so fun. That, and the music was awesome. I remember Musashi was on PS2, but was very VERY disappointing.

I wish the Shining Soul series would make a comeback. Was real fun on the GBA back in the day. With the much better hardware these handhelds are pushing, I'm sure a Shining Soul 3D would be pretty good, and maybe online Dungeon Crawling!

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    A true sequel to Final Fantasy Tactics, since apparently "The Zodiac Brave Story" was the first episode of a continuation (which is half right, considering the Ivalice Alliance compilation) But in any case, the first game has many unanswered questions regarding some of the lore that could be explained in depth in a sequel. The FF Tactics Advance games don't count since they take place in their own timelapse of Ivalice. Vagrant Story and FF12 come close but not quite.
    Completely agree. Plus, one to Tales of the Abyss. Symphonia was popular enough to get one, so why not Abyss?

Okami (I played Okamiden and stumped about the storyline.) I don't want prequels. =/
    Metroid Fusion. I loved the story and wanted a continuation after completing it.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Just Skies of Arcadia 2 for me.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Terranigma
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.