Just to name a few...

-FFXII HD
    -Castlevania (1999)
    -Pokemon Stadium 3
    -Battlefront 3
    -Onimusha Blade Warriors 2
    -EndWar 2
    -FFV in 3D
    -Yoshi Story 2 (Hopefully keeping the old VA)
    -Shenmue Episode I + II, HD, 3, and Online
    -Banjo Threeie
    -Smash Bros remake DS or Smash Bros 3DS

A castle clouded beyond the mist and rime, in the depths of your mind

I wish they'd make a sequel of Sacrifice! ._.
    Loved that game!

With free online netplay this time! <.<

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I probably said it already, but a next gen Xtreme-G would make my life. One of my favorite racing games ever.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Smash Bros 3DS
    That's a thing that is happening already.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    Straight up you're just describing Metroid: Other M. It's basically a remake of Fusion with a worse story.
    Ah so that's what Metroid: Other M was about. Neat sad to hear they butchered it. The story had potiental.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Road Rash developed by Criterion.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Ah so that's what Metroid: Other M was about. Neat sad to hear they butchered it. The story had potiental.
    Well, the story wasn't the only thing they butchered. They made it into a straight-up action game as well, rather than trying to even get close to suggesting that exploration be a primary method of advancement.

So in addition to the story being ruined, turning the heroine into a damaged little girl constantly seeking male approval, they also removed literally everything that people who enjoy the gameplay of Metroid games (any of them) ever liked in the first place.

Which is a shame, because if the game were a new IP, it wouldn't have gotten nearly as much flak as it did. The actual gameplay, for what it is, isn't half-bad... It's just the exact opposite, on all fronts, of what Metroid players actually want.

Overall, the game is Phantasy Star Universe-tier condensed disappointment. It's also pretty much single-handedly the reason Nintendo swept the series under the rug for its 25th anniversary.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Eh, it's certainly more linear than any previous Metroid game, but so long as one doesn't plan on sequence breaking, it's still fun.
    Last edited by Outrider; Nov 3, 2012 at 03:54 PM.

Fusion was awesome but other m was a giant turd.
    You would of thought it was because of team ninja but no the original creator of metroid has gone a bit senile and has hella women issues.

Also putting up another vote for Xtreme G. The world needs more futuristic racing games.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Yeah...

I always figured samus to be a hard as nails tougher than leather serious type of woman.

If she's traveling to planets fill with nothing but alien demons that want to step on her and use her skull as a nest. underwater, in hurricane sandyx10 weather traveling to the planets core, just to find some lifeform in one lab then blow up the whole planet.

Also she's a bounty hunter...

So from what I'm hearing of her looking like a watery eyed emotion/pride driven anime girl looking to impress her superior male boss or something...

Nah, you just kicked all your Samus fans in the balls. Make that game non-canon quick.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.