View Poll Results: Playing English version?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure, I'll try

125 45.62%
  • Naw, JP only

76 27.74%
  • Playing both versions

73 26.64%
Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3441424344454647 ... LastLast
    Skilled Fighter

Will be playing English version because all of my friends can't deal with the fact that the game is in Japanese.

Soloing for 600 hours sucks.

they won't ban foreigners from JP sever,my friends are playing it now.

does US server ban foreingners from US?if not ,i will

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    Exactly; to you, not to them.

As for waiting for the localised version...to me, it's comparable to deciding whether to wait for a beta to become a full release or test out the beta (which could potentially ****up your system - highly unlikely but possible).
    You don't see "why anyone would wait for the English version months from now," but know that those who do will have their reasons, even if you can't comprehend them; let them be.

P.S. I'm not one of those sitting on the waiting list.
    ya the beta was back in June we have the game as the game with updates and for blace I've known people with absolute garbage connections that could be labeled as a walmart connection so explain why they almost never lag? oh and for venturing out of block 20 I still find people that know English quiet well but I guess that's just my experience. P.S. I've pretty surprised people are defending others that want to play the US version even after all the hell SOA put all of us through

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    ya the beta was back in June we have the game as the game with updates and for blace I've known people with absolute garbage connections that could be labeled as a walmart connection so explain why they almost never lag? oh and for venturing out of block 20 I still find people that know English quiet well but I guess that's just my experience. P.S. I've pretty surprised people are defending others that want to play the US version even after all the hell SOA put all of us through
    I lag so much that all the bosses are warping around, it takes almost 2 seconds to pick up drops. I've got a 30mbit connection and I'm getting 10-15ms pings to servers that are 300-500 miles away from me. Please, tell me more about my awful connection and not the fact that the sheer distance causes it so obviously there are people who will want to switch asap.
    Also, lol, blaming SoA, seriously? If you want to blame someone, blame SEGA in general, not the people who are most likely the least at fault here.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Skilled Fighter

I'm just dreaming at this point, but it would be nice if the English version fires up the official launch with at least 45 cap and access to unlocking FI/GU/TE.

Ha...like that's going to happen.

When I connect to servers in Korea or China my connection is smooth, but connecting with Sega is a whole other matter, unlike the usual lag I see when on the former, everyone in PSO2 warps. How you have a god like connection with their servers is beyond me and my connection rate is 15mb.

Like jooozek said though, blame Sega as a whole as SoJ has been pretty much at war with its subsidaries from Sonic 2 onward and probably giving out as little content as possible to make theirs seem better.

At this point, throwing out your own opinions and experience doesn't do much to justify anything you've said.
    Last edited by blace; Nov 30, 2012 at 04:45 PM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I'm sorry I really don't see a reason to wait months for a game I can already play SORRY. I just like to inform people that don't actually know about it.
    You clearly read none of the earlier posts within this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    At this point, throwing out your own opinions and experience doesn't do much to justify anything you've said.
    This.
    Last edited by Sierhiet; Nov 30, 2012 at 04:49 PM.

Not even playing JP, I'm waiting it out. Everything will be new and exciting for me!
    PSO2 2013<3

I am alright with the JP servers but it won't hurt to give the EN servers a try. Then, I'll see how it goes from there before deciding which server I'll settle in. I don't mind starting over as I'm treating my JP character as some sort of testing phase... but I'm steadily becoming attached as well, so this is going to be difficult to decide..