Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking Force mag question

I have a force(and it's staying pure force, perhaps a dip in techer later down the track but anyway) and it's mag is monoceros lv. 104 with 55 T-ATK and 49 ability

I want to keep it as monoceros but I'm not sure where to go from here, any suggestions?

I've read guides etc. but I can't work out what to do with it or what other forces do so preferably someone that's been around the block a few times

EDIT: I was thinking of having it at 55 T-ATK 55 Ability and the rest in T-DEF maybe?
    Last edited by Agitokatana; Nov 1, 2012 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agitokatana View Post
    I have a force(and it's staying pure force, perhaps a dip in techer later down the track but anyway) and it's mag is monoceros lv. 104 with 55 T-ATK and 49 ability

I want to keep it as monoceros but I'm not sure where to go from here, any suggestions?

I've read guides etc. but I can't work out what to do with it or what other forces do so preferably someone that's been around the block a few times

EDIT: I was thinking of having it at 55 T-ATK 55 Ability and the rest in T-DEF maybe?
    T-def is good because, unless you're planning to add t-def into your skill tree(not advised), you'll have some better armor options. Of course, you'll have to check to see what your race's base stats are to see what 40 t-def will open you up to. If you have a newearl like me, you'll be able to wear Quartz Dragon armor units at lv. 40. If you're not a newearl, you may need some points in T-def elsewhere to wear such good armor at that level(maybe from added subclass stats).

Also, I'm going to go ahead and strongly advise that you DO dip in to Techer eventually for the sake of using it as a subclass to your Force, since that will give you added boosts to your base stats AND give you some very useful technic boosting skills.

How do subclasses work exactly? is it just the stat pool from the subclass or do you get access to more weapons etc.?

also my force is a newm, I was told that both sexes had identical stats and race was the determining factor

and thank you for the advice

Only 20% of your stats from the subclass is carried, heard that it may be limited to your main class' level, so something along the lines of level 1 Techer subclass with a 30 Force you get access to level 1 Force stats.

Or something along those lines.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I generally feed mine trimates for the t-atk and t-def. Now that they're only 400 per its not even as bad as it used to be. Otherwise you can level up technique stuff also.

Check out Banjo's mag guide.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198250

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Only 20% of your stats from the subclass is carried, heard that it may be limited to your main class' level, so something along the lines of level 1 Techer subclass with a 30 Force you get access to level 1 Force stats.

Or something along those lines.
    But you still get the full skilltree, so the stat bonuses off those will be considerable at low levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Agitokatana View Post
    How do subclasses work exactly? is it just the stat pool from the subclass or do you get access to more weapons etc.?

also my force is a newm, I was told that both sexes had identical stats and race was the determining factor

and thank you for the advice
    As montioned above already, 20% of base stats carry over from the subclass, so if your techer class has 300 S-Def for example, you'd get 60 S-Def added to your stats as Force with the Techer subclass.

Also, what gigawuts said... some of those techer skills on its skill tree can be pretty valuable.

ALSO, both sexes do not have identical stats. Whoever told you must have been mistaken.
    You can see for yourself here on one of the Japanese wiki pages:
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E7%A...AF%94%E8%BC%83

No no no! Don't lvl up your mag's tech def. Only lvl its tech attack.

before I saw banjo's post I put it up to 10 but that's not a huge loss so I'll just further it's tech attack from here, thanks for all the advice

Thanks so much for the info. Sadly, more of my mag stats have been via trimates. Is there an item that I can use to primarily level up only T-ATK stats. I mean, I still have 20/30 more T-atk then T-Def and my mag has like 20 more levels left. I'm sitting somewhere around 70-50 and I had 10 in dex from feeding it force weapons when i first got the game

If I can throw the rest of my stuff into T-Atk i would be able to use most of the best force weapons and I also recently equipped one of the rare force armors which I'm very happy about.

FoMar - FO/TE - Ship #6 - DyNe
    Sig by Valmont