Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default anyone playing ragnarok?

thats ragnarok odyssey. i figure its similar enough to pso in the gameplay area to get some buzz here. i just got it yesterday and cant put it down so it'll be a good distraction until pso2 hits vita in the west (if it even does, of course).

anyways, if anyone is interested in partying up my psn is: reala728

edit: room and password info for anyone looking for help
    room name: pso-w
    passowrod: star
    (if room name is taken and/or full just add 2, 3, 4, etc. after pso-w)
    Last edited by reala728; Nov 5, 2012 at 08:19 PM.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

I sent a request. psn: Mantiskilla. Haven't even started the game yet so well, uh there ya go

sweet, added. message me whenever, im coming up on the halfway point but will gladly help out newer guys! anyone else? i swear this is the closest it'll get for a while, since they dont wanna put pspo2 on psn...

my psn: Zefiris
    i'll probably end up playing with Mr. Mantis more rather. the game is rather addicting
    and fun. i'm at the end of chapter 6 i think. i'm kind of stuck fighting some huge icy dood.
    i got owned pretty badly...lol.

here he is. he is actually pretty big. took me about 4-5 jumps to get to his shoulder. i wasnt
    able to beat him though. Grendel (huge gorilla in chap. 5-9) was nothing compare to this guy. >>;
    Spoiler!

my favorite zone in the game.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

i must admit. the assassin female is just too sexy.
    Spoiler!

that icy dood.

pretty neat trailer of the game if anyone interested in picking up this game.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Xefi; Nov 3, 2012 at 02:10 AM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Played the Japanese version for quite long when it came out, but finished it after the online patch. Still have my 70 RO multiplayer screenshots folder if anyone's interested -> link.

added you xefi, still midway through chapter 5 now though.
    and keii im guessing the jap version doesnt allow partying with other regions haha it sounds like your kinda over it anyways by now.

I just got it like yesterday, so I'm not very far yet, my PSN is Ronin_Cooper.

Quote Originally Posted by reala728 View Post
    added you xefi, still midway through chapter 5 now though.
    and keii im guessing the jap version doesnt allow partying with other regions haha it sounds like your kinda over it anyways by now.
    Yeah, I think it's a safe bet that there's no cross-version mp.

I downloaded Ragnarok and tried to install it but I can't get it to play. I'm looking for people to run with while I goof off on my free time. I saw an ad for Ragnarok: Odyssy on an issue of PSM (hate how they renamed it though). I went to youtube to watch some videos and it looks fun but I am a little undecided on whether or not to buy a PS Vita since they are kinda expensive.
    I'm probably planning to stick with just Ragnarok online instead.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeaboolits View Post
    I just got it like yesterday, so I'm not very far yet, my PSN is Ronin_Cooper.
    sweet, added. i like to go back and help out lower level guys once in a while so i can party up with you sometime. i just wish they had a better room system so connect with friends quicker...

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I downloaded Ragnarok and tried to install it but I can't get it to play. I'm looking for people to run with while I goof off on my free time. I saw an ad for Ragnarok: Odyssy on an issue of PSM (hate how they renamed it though). I went to youtube to watch some videos and it looks fun but I am a little undecided on whether or not to buy a PS Vita since they are kinda expensive.
    I'm probably planning to stick with just Ragnarok online instead.
    yeah ragnarok online is more traditional of an mmo so its totally different. odyssy is more like phantasy star meets monster hunter. personally i wouldnt say its worth getting a vita just for it, but if you decide to get one some day its definitely worth the $40.