But I was extremly pissed off.

Kudos to whom reads all of this. Paragraphed for easy reading.

Lets say, all EpII games on Antares 8 were full and some were Ult games. I do no like EpI anymore, it is boring, even Ruins - Falz is lame, I feed my mag while I'm fighting him. <_<

K so after talking to one of my friends, I decided to just start a normal EpII game(which I have everything unlocked in) Just for fun you know?

A level 1 person joins, so I help him in Seaside(gained 3 levels) Then this lv11 RAmarl joined..and I'm like "Alrighty, I can make myself useful now lol".

Everything was fine til this lv16 FOmar joined. He was ok until he started dissing the low level HUmar(lv3)
    --
    Now note, I'm the highest level and it's MY game.
    --
    Now this is EpII Normal people...EXP galore, much more than EpI normal, once you get past Temple. He wanted to go to Seabed, so I'm like, I have everything unlocked here. And he goes, "Good for you, I bet you feel special" "It's on normal, so obviously you have everything unlocked". Uhm..ok I ignored that...then he said "off to seabed" And I was like...

"I'm not taking a level 3 to seabed unless he wants too, it's way too much for him." In other words, HE(FOmar) can go, but I'm staying with the other low levels. The Ramarl didn't care as she just wanted the EXP either way which was fine.

WELL he pissed off the Humar and so he left. Again, I said nothing. Letting it slid you know..? Now I'm high lv, so MY job is to get my ass kicked/use up TP casting S/D/J/Z/Anti/Resta/GiZonde/Moon while they shoot away/cast away. WELL he disses my S/D which is 14/13 and my resta(12) and mocks the RAmarl.

Uhm, I do not care about lv20+ S/D, if "I" want to cast it to help the team, I freaking will. And so, he said my techs sucks. I stopped J/Z'n for him(very easy techs to manipulate). I didn't revive him(he died more than the RAmarl) And he was called worthless by her. LOL very true.

Then he started boasting about his MST, his High TP and his "uber" spells, that damn mag of his and crap. And I started to compare my character(which I'm not that pleased with) with his, felt bad and just said well you're this Super Fo, I'm not needed.

And I left just like that. Wander if good old Olga got revenge for me. And so, I made one rule for any "I will help you" game hosted by Sil. Piss me off=insta you deal with Olga yourself.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

yeah that's hella gay, anyone is brags in general is dumb. What I hate is when a high level char just runs around and calls low levelers NOOBs. Yeah, they are noobs but hey you were too, everyone was at one point. It's just that smart noobs ask their friends so they are not made an ass out of. And again with calling people noobs, I have two memory cards going, I have several 100+ chars but I decide to make another and someone calls me a noob, simple solution, GREEDY, BOASTING, CONCEDED PEOPLE SHOULD NOT PLAY PSO.<--that will never happen.

Adicted HUcast (legit player)

Eh ignore only words I have for you...

Silhouette, you did what I would have done. (If I were to say "Good job" right here, would it look arrogant?)

Sad thing is, more and more of these assholes appear everyday.

You know I love meeting TRUE new players. I don't know why but I do. As for calling people n00bs. That is stupid..virtually everyone starts over, so there isn't really alot of 'n00bs'.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Sounds to me like this moron FO guy was an elitist? If so, then there's one easy and pretty fun way to deal with him. What do elitists hate most? Why that's people they think are worse than them of course! All you need to do is say stuff like U GOT NE FREE RARS???? every few seconds and L@L is nice too. Basically, extreme sarcasm is not only a powerful defence but a good offence as well ^_^

Silhouette good for you stick it to the jerks of pso. I'll join ya to! Don't understand where all these dumbasses are coming from. They gotta run out of em some time... right? RIGHT?

PS I saw you on Antares 8