Exclamation Have I been hacked?

Okay,

I was playing on PSOBB as perusual.. Made a party called "ttf hard". After this, someone under the name of j0orge joined and left straight away. Instantly afterwards, another character joined under the name of Trae..

This character played for a very small amount of time before telling me to wait a second. He stood still as if he was away from keyboard. Then when he returned he said "ok" and the game told me I had lost connection as soon as I received this message.

Then, I logged back in. Made the same room. The same player joined; j0orge. He again left instantly. And the same thing happened as soon as he left, another player entered the room (forgot the name) and they stood there still, not doing anything.

THEN I thought something seemed a little dodgey, so I brought up task manager to end the programme.

Upon trying to log back in, I noticed that on the Ship Select screen, there were no ships visible, only the language option.

I have logged out and in several times yet still no ships are visible.

Please advise.
    Zoe.

You'll have to ask over on that servers forums, this isn't associated with them.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Damn.. It took me long enough finding this one.. -__-

You'll have to consider that each private server has their own setup and need specific bypasses to get through their security and their own modifications. What may work on one server may not be the same on another.

But as I have said, you'll want to ask over on their forums as this site doesn't associate itself with any of them due to being regarded by Sega.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

THAT server has had it's BB servers crash.