Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

I'm not here to argue with you. And you have a right to your opinion. I understand where your coming from with keeping things separated and left how they are. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Other than the names of many things (Planets, characters, vehicles, etc), Gurhal is still far from any connection to the rest of the series, the only one being that the ancients could come from any of the previous civilisations, and I'm not searching the exact date, but I think Mika said it was some tens of thousands of years previous to the history of Gurhal.

Oh and I didn't know about the part with Lutz sealing Falz in PSO's ending, and looked for it. Apparently it's the Uraending from psov2, and yes... there seems to be a GM model, but white, with the Psycho-wand in hand, in the Falz Memoria. Last picture:

http://www.ripplinger.us/camineet/psoimages/page4.asp

I have to say I'm surprised about this, first because again is a vague hint to make us speculate, (Is it Lutz? one of his successors? or nothing related to him?) and then because it is the opposite to the hint in the book of hunters, were Searren (Wren in PSIII) was clearly in the early designs. There is still the option that the seal in Ragol is made by people from Algol, and the people from Coral are descendants from the Alisa III (one of the endings at least :P)

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned as I haven't read each post from start to finish, but the pillars in forest/caves/mines each have the seal from (I think - really not up to par on this stuff) Lutz's family. Or...some other family from a prior PS game. That right there is a connection.