The intention to make Ragol Earth was clearly either scrapped on Episode 2 (if it was the intention) or corrected (if it was laziness). I'd say it is the second one, because it had since the beginning (at least) 2 moons.

Boomas look 100% alien to me, Savage wolf looks more lizard than mammal, and horns on apes, wolves and elephants is something evolution in our planet will hardly achieve. I'd say they are efficient life forms, so there can evolve similar species on different plannets. Or lack of imagination on game developers (that's why I always liked Panzer Dragoon more than Phantasy Star )

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
the official timeline of the original series clearly states that Palmans were specially created by the Great Light (along with Dezolians and Motavians) to serve as the protectors of the seal.
In that quote let's just say this is true, or that the supercomputer on Rykros was only instructed to say that. Another possibility is that the seal was created by something/someone, and the three species were moved there (one for a hot planet, one for a temperate planet and one for a cold planet). The something/someone could be a powerful being such as the Great Light (I'm ok with that) or an advanced civilization fighting Darks (I'm also ok with that, we know they can achieve such technological power thanks to Gurhal)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
Except for the fact that Earth, our Earth, definitively has already been in the Phantasy Star franchise and we were the villains. If you want to consider each series in the franchise as it's own seperate universe, then you are allowed to speculate on whether or not Earth has a central place in any or all of them. However, there is no way that I've seen which can connect each series in the same universe. The timelines and events just don't match up.
What I tried to say with "putting thousand of years between games", is that the origin of all worlds could be millennia before each game, what I think is that the earthlings from PS2, can perfectly come from the same planet in PS0, but not necessarily be from the same civilization, because we don't know if PS0 happened 1234 thousands of years before PS2, or if it happened 717 thousands of years after PS2. Place Gurhal in any direction on the timeline you'd like, and do the same with the Oracle fleet.