Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I find it amusing on how the game ends up with even more obscure titles getting Stages (Like Burning Rangers) and Phantasy Star gets 0 references besides like a Achivement / Sticker.

Personally thought it was popular enough to get something like Ash (Aka Default PSO HUmar) in a Vehicle and potentially a stage going from Forest warping all the way to Ruins considering how popular PSO was.... looks like nope.

And I'd like to see Ryo in again personally, even though he was in the last game doesn't mean I want him gone.

Welkin Gunther and Shou Amabane, go go.

Default Fan Challenge for Phantasy Star Character on Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Hello There. I'm not a Phantasy Star fan, but I thought you guys might be interested in this(apologies by the way for how abrupt and out of place this seems, but this looked to be the best forum to put this in).

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed recently got released, and people have been complaining about the roster and how they think it's lackluster. One of the developers has put out a challenge; if fans can provide 3 characters with 1000 signatures each, they will be seriously considered for DLC. Last time I checked Phantasy Star was a SEGA series, so maybe here's the chance for you to get them in.

It's being held at SEGA's forums. Here's a link:

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.ph...tage-1-Attempt

People are more than welcome to sign up and take part, but if you all could be civil about it, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks for your time.
    Last edited by FourCartridge; Nov 17, 2012 at 06:14 AM.

Of course, if SUMO and SEGA wanted this game to go from good to "It prints money." All they have to do is have a DLC for Vanellope and a Sugar Rush track.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    I find it amusing on how the game ends up with even more obscure titles getting Stages (Like Burning Rangers) and Phantasy Star gets 0 references besides like a Achivement / Sticker.
    This is what pisses me off and makes me not support these Sonic Racing games. It's like Phantasy Star is SEGA's 'dirty little secret' that they never want to talk about or include in anything else, despite it being, in my opinion, their best franchise.

Not even a track? Some bonus songs? Come the fuck on.

Wait what? No phantasy star stuff at all? That would have been like a bunch of free advertising for PSO2.

There's a demo up on the xbox marketplace. The game seems like a decent mario kart clone at least.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Wait this game only just came out?

I thought it was like... at least a few months old... @_@

/not confusing it with the game before it.

It looks like an okay game, just not one I'd go out of my way to play. (Like the real mario kart games.) And SEGA's kind of...

Well...

SEGA...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    Of course, if SUMO and SEGA wanted this game to go from good to "It prints money." All they have to do is have a DLC for Vanellope and a Sugar Rush track.
    Fund it.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Still, happy the PC version is going to get this: (I would really recommend turning off Annotations.)

Probably the biggest advertisement they could get for the PC version, plus give the game some way of gaining hats (like pre-order or achievement) for TF2 and it'll sell like hotcakes.

There is also and " " around, which sorta make sense as they are up there in the highest selling Sega franchises... but lol.
    Last edited by Vashyron; Nov 17, 2012 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Fund it.
    If only I could, I would. Especially, if I can take a small percentage.