Hey all, I've just recently came back to read up a bit on PSO2 and get myself pumped for it, but there are a few things I don't quite understand that hopefully some of you can clear up for me.

Skill trees. Can you reset them? I know you can buy more...do purchased ones last forever? is there a way to undo a mistake to them? Is there a limit to how many I can buy?

What sort of things are "worth" purchasing? I gather some trees and inventory expansion slots are...but what else is? Are there any other "pay once have it forever" things I should consider? is there anything that's truly worth buying regularly that expires?

I understand you can buy new character slots, but is there any benefit to this except to have a different "look" or "name" to your character since you can just swap skill trees and classes?

Does anyone know if the Vita game will connect to the PC version? Will I be able to use my one account between the two?

What are some other "things you should research/know" before jumping in to PSO2 and doing things like spending skill tree points without thinking so now you have to spend money to fix and do it properly.

Thanks in advance for all your responses. I'm just trying to get ready to plan things out for when I really do get to play the English version!