Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lamplight View Post
    Wow! Tell me, how did you find a tech that costs 0 tp and is usable by a cast?
    By, I don't know, using the weapons I said to get in that exact post.

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?o...94&sortby=name
    Special: Foie

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?o...94&sortby=name
    Special: Gifoie

If there's anything wrong with my post it's that I forgot the Soul Banish.

Jesus you're quick to say things about other people when they're only true of you.

edit: At first I called you a fucking moron at the end of this post, but on second thought I decided to not do that. Wouldn't want to seem mean.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Nov 22, 2012 at 10:29 PM.

I think HUnewearl is one of the best characters to play offline, both splitscreen and singleplayer. Sure, first running around on Ult at Lv. 80-100 you may get your arse handed to you on several occasionas, but overal the game stays fun since you're not prone to get overpower, like HUcast.
    I got lucky finding a Demolition Comet that had 30% hit, which has been my main weapon ever since. I say Greennill isn't a bad ID for a Hunter. Might not be the best, but it's a bit too late to change now, seeing I actually made it to Lv. 200 offline, lol.
    I only maxed out my defense, nearly maxed my ATP and ATA as well. Overal I can honestly say it's still a lot of fun to play, the before mentioned Shifta/Deband are a huge bonus. And I use Rabarta a lot as well (actually does some damage on foes weak to ice, and there's a good chance of freezing enemies in general. Nonetheless, before I hit 200 it's a good way to hit all the monsters and gain exp)

ACTUALLY! HUnewearl's are great as offline solo-ers. As stated, they have a strong Shifta/Deband, you can heal and TP regenerate. And you can max out their stats legitimately; I know cause my Hunter has all of her stats maxed for her class. I also bring up that Pinkal is an advantage because 1. Her stats are maxed because she finds a crap ton of materials, 2. Pinkal's come across armor and weapons easier than other I.D.'s and 3. If you're hunting for rare weapons/items/animal parts Pinkal's pretty great; or it could just be mine. On the most hit topic, yes yu are up in the enemy's faces, but your Resta takes care of that, especially with their quick TP regenerate. I have no problem soloing with my Hunter, thoug I also have a Delsaber Saber and Shield of Delsaber so that ups Yuri's defense nicely.