Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I am not fond of enemy nearby themes myself. They are too chaotic and not as memorable. Boss themes are great.

Just wait until Jingle Bells keeps looping in the lobby. Then you'll know what a "bad lobby theme" sounds like. Especially if it's only 30sec long, and loops. Just like the good old days.

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    You'd think they'd save this commemoration lobby for when the game is a year old or something.
    I think so, but hey, they finally put a event song that is pure 100% PSO2. Also as Reiketsu said it's because the final battle against Dark Falz which is shown at the new matterboard & all that heroic stuff.
    Maybe they'll put another song next year and not caring about ARKS Ceremonial when they release EPII or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard V View Post
    I still say it's out of place. If they started this on the anniversary of the PSO JP release date made it a In Memory of Pioneers event I'd be the 1st /la salute. But its not.
    Edit: Tho I guess December 21 would be cutting it a little close with Christmas & the Doomsday.
    I start to think Naberius is actually Ragol and that's why there's Ruins with these Falz's monoliths, so if they find Pioneer or some data around the Ruins maybe they could make a homage to those Hunters P:

I haven't put much attention to the Story translation thread though...

Quote Originally Posted by Eman2417 View Post
    The music in this game is great, idk what yer talking about.
    Caves is the only exception.
    No it's not. There are a lot more bad, unmemorable soundtracks in this game than decent ones.

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Third Twin View Post
    I start to think Naberius is actually Ragol and that's why there's Ruins with these Falz's monoliths, so if they find Pioneer or some data around the Ruins maybe they could make a homage to those Hunters P:

Its not the same Ruins tho. Ragol's were a whole Ancient Spaceship wile what's on Naberius could just be bit and peaces of a Ark Scout Ship.
    Make PSO2 Great Again.

Its not the same Ruins tho. Ragol's were a whole Ancient Spaceship wile what's on Naberius could just be bit and peaces of a Ark Scout Ship.
    I noticed that the architecture of the 'destroyed' buildings in the Ruins closely resemble the look and feel of the Dome from the Forest in PSO.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Oh! I remember it now!
    Yeah I really liked this a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by JanosA View Post
    I'm just glad the Halloween lobby music is gone....
    You're a cruel cruel individual.

Quote Originally Posted by casshern View Post
    OHH ... so there is a new theme for each season of the year? are they ever going to go back to this theme though? I post link below

click here for what i thought was original lobby theme

and to comment on the halloween theme, i just googled it as well, and I don't like it much either.. But.. I wasn't playing PSO at the time because of school so I didn't even realize there was a change.
    They better, the original default lobby theme felt very PSO-ish to me (which I usually like)

Quote Originally Posted by Third Twin View Post
    I think so, but hey, they finally put a event song that is pure 100% PSO2. Also as Reiketsu said it's because the final battle against Dark Falz which is shown at the new matterboard & all that heroic stuff.
    Maybe they'll put another song next year and not caring about ARKS Ceremonial when they release EPII or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Mizunos View Post
    No it's not. There are a lot more bad, unmemorable soundtracks in this game than decent ones.
    I noticed that the architecture of the 'destroyed' buildings in the Ruins closely resemble the look and feel of the Dome from the Forest in PSO.
    Earlier this week I've been feeling as if this is a PSO reboot.
    I have my reasons why.
    One is the game starts off like the 1st few quests of PSO (Training and such)
    Which then leads to searching planets while living on ships (well...)
    But anyway this is not what it lead me to this, it's mostly Ruins.

This place looks like it has 2 parts to it. The ruins looks like it was based on a city or monument once, but as you know, ruins don't crumble like this over time. It looks like something crashed or exploded in the area which led to 2 things to me.

1. Either it's from an explosion from Falz like she/it did back on the 1st scene of PSO or
    2. Something huge crashed into the area which might be the some sort of a meteor or spaceship or something which might be where Falz is trapped.

But I've also been having ideas since the beginning that it's based after PSO as these Arks feels a bit like a mixture of Arkz and Pioneer.
    They're organized like Pioneer, but seems a bit ruthless a few times with a "by any means necessary" vibe when it comes to getting something done.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I like it kinda, and it reminds me of Super Mario Galaxy somehow ;o

I'm also glad the halloween music is gone, I got bored from that from years of PSO1...I just hope they won't recycle Christmas, Eastern and Valetine as well from PSO1 ;-;

Game needs more PSO Ep3 tracks.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Earlier this week I've been feeling as if this is a PSO reboot.
    I have my reasons why.
    One is the game starts off like the 1st few quests of PSO (Training and such)
    Which then leads to searching planets while living on ships (well...)
    But anyway this is not what it lead me to this, it's mostly Ruins.

This place looks like it has 2 parts to it. The ruins looks like it was based on a city or monument once, but as you know, ruins don't crumble like this over time. It looks like something crashed or exploded in the area which led to 2 things to me.

1. Either it's from an explosion from Falz like she/it did back on the 1st scene of PSO or
    2. Something huge crashed into the area which might be the some sort of a meteor or spaceship or something which might be where Falz is trapped.

But I've also been having ideas since the beginning that it's based after PSO as these Arks feels a bit like a mixture of Arkz and Pioneer.
    They're organized like Pioneer, but seems a bit ruthless a few times with a "by any means necessary" vibe when it comes to getting something done.
    I thought I was stating the simplest cause and effect. In that Darkers could take down a ship be numbers alone. But we wont know for sure till the story's translated.
    Make PSO2 Great Again.

Green Coloured Reflection LinkKD's Avatar

I actually like the new lobby song, makes me feel like I'm in Highwind 8D

Last edited by LinkKD; Nov 22, 2012 at 01:29 PM.

How to enjoy MMOs: Less Numbers, More People

Link KD @Deviantart / @Youtube / MY YOUMU VIDEO, WATCH IT !1!