Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well, today I decided to hook up with alicia and bust some bad guys on Forest of Sorrows. We are going though the level and I don't see any Hildetorrs at all. But I'm thinking maybe I can at least get a god something from one of the many Hildets. I go to the final room and what do I see, a Hildetorr jumping in the background like a stupid idiot. I eliminate the Hildet in the room and let the Hildetorr come to the door. I revert back to my old ways of killing monsters by popping in and out of the room to kill this thing and when he dies he leaves a little red box for me. I equip to see what it is and it was my long awaited Frozen Shooter!!!!!! Thank goodness, I guess now my only question is where can I get a cure/frozen????

Congratulations

I haven't still get a PSO copy, and there is some people getting heavy weapons..

Good Job, I'll need a nice drop like that when PSOX comes out

I'm surprised though, the description of its special attack in this database says that it randomly freezes yourself. However, I've gone through a lot of enemies by freezing them and I still have not gotten frozen by the gun. Interesting.....

Myself I have Snow Queen and yes you will eventually find yourself frozen.Man I wanna play on ULT!

Actually I just got frozen not too long ago, but it happens so rarely that I may not need the cure/frozen unit. U agree?

omg i hate u so much yoda lol. i want that gun 2.

Student...electrical engineering

I use that Frozen Shooter mostly for multi-player online play because I have been frozen with it once and it doesnt take long for a couple of guys to slap you down on ULT when you are frozen and can do nothing about it!

I guess I need something like cure/freeze as it would prevent me from getting frozen. I just do not know where to find one.

If you move the analog stick rapidly up and down, it will unfreeze you much faster. The freezing thing can be either almost non-existant or seemingly all the time. It might be worth it to find a cure/freeze, but I have yet to find one...

On 2003-03-30 11:23, alland wrote:
    I use that Frozen Shooter mostly for multi-player online play because I have been frozen with it once and it doesnt take long for a couple of guys to slap you down on ULT when you are frozen and can do nothing about it!

I guess I need something like cure/freeze as it would prevent me from getting frozen. I just do not know where to find one.
    Well, take a look right here and it'll tell you where to find it:

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?o...icle&artid=354