Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default *Spoiler* Chapter 8 Speculation Thread

Update: Edited version. Thanks for all of the input!
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Kion; Nov 26, 2012 at 08:28 AM.

Thanks for translating this, Kion. Much appreciated.
    As for that battle with Dark Falz that was mentioned, I really doubt they were talking about the PSO fight there. So I still do not see any connection to the first game, as of yet.

Yeah, since it mentions the Arks, it could still be a larger difference than 40 years. But I think at least a connection between Ragol and Naberius has somewhat been established.

I addressed this in the translation thread, but due to suspected sleep deprivation, I accidentally cut a scene out. It's on the translation thread now, and I'm in the process of adding annotations to link them together for now until I re-render, re-encode, and re-upload it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: Added the annotations. I'm in the process of re-rendering the edited footage, so it'll be a while before I have the fixed version posted.
    Last edited by Maronji; Nov 23, 2012 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrlia View Post
    How is that?
    They are already set up a bunch of parallels like the native creatures, the fores area, the dark falz ruins and the fact that the game is called pso2. I agree that I don't think the events described in the story mode describe the end of PSO. 40 years is a pretty short time for pioner 2 and hunters to be forgotten about. But I think at least location-wise it's the place.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrlia View Post
    How is that?
    Falz was sealed on Ragol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    They are already set up a bunch of parallels like the native creatures, the fores area, the dark falz ruins and the fact that the game is called pso2. I agree that I don't think the events described in the story mode describe the end of PSO. 40 years is a pretty short time for pioner 2 and hunters to be forgotten about. But I think at least location-wise it's the place.
    Falz also revives once in a 1000 years so....

you only seal him in PSO? also couldn't he have left Ragol and went somewhere else, then these 3 people sealed him and then he got released 40 years later? Or we killed him or sealed him, then 1000 years passed then he rose, and they sealed him again for 40 years.

Also NOTHING implies that Naberius is Ragol. Just because there's 2 areas with PSO named levels and Dark Falz is on the planet doesn't make it ragol :/ Not saying its not, but I think any place with Falz on it would be called Ruins.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Just wanted to point out, didn't Sakai say that PSO2 story is in no way connected to PSO1?

And what about PSU, dark falz was there to, hes everywhere! Naberius can't be Ragol, in 40 years in no way does it makes sense that Dark falz is sealed on Ragol and suddenly all is forgotten about this event and the planet was then changed to what it is from Ragol, I see no Boomas! lol.. am I even making sense here?
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCannon View Post
    Just wanted to point out, didn't Sakai say that PSO2 story is in no way connected to PSO1?

And what about PSU, dark falz was there to, hes everywhere! Naberius can't be Ragol, in 40 years in no way does it makes sense that Dark falz is sealed on Ragol and suddenly all is forgotten about this event and the planet was then changed to what it is from Ragol, I see no Boomas! lol.. am I even making sense here?
    Yea PSO and PSU are not connected to PSO2 (at least not originally though, it could've been changed down the line but who knows)

I think he also said they were deciding to call it PSO2 or PSU2 and they decided to go with PSO2
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM