Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

This is the biggest Falz I've seen.

I love how Falz nonchalantly flies off somewhere in space... "Toodles..."
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

Any reason he doesn't just try to smash the planet to oblivion? Seems odd that he just flies off if he is supposed to be DF.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    Any reason he doesn't just try to smash the planet to oblivion? Seems odd that he just flies off if he is supposed to be DF.
    I assume its because he is still brittle (you just barely formed) and is still recovering from his sleep... No point in causing harm on yourself, right?
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Falz has left to go create a planet and then travel to terrorize PSU! I called it lol
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Question :

1. What does the two kanji that Faiz Hunarl speak for his name mean? He doesn't simply say he is Dark Faiz, but he said 2 word that specific into his name there. I couldn't read that two kanji nor understand the meaning.

2. When you translate as "Top 6 of Arks" actually, Japanese doesn't write it like that. Could you please direct translate that part too? I want to know the exact meaning of it. (I could also guess that it mean something like 6 pillars, but not good enough to get exact meaning. I know it isn't exactly top 6 of arks either though)

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    Question :

1. What does the two kanji that Faiz Hunarl speak for his name mean? He doesn't simply say he is Dark Faiz, but he said 2 word that specific into his name there. I couldn't read that two kanji nor understand the meaning.

2. When you translate as "Top 6 of Arks" actually, Japanese doesn't write it like that. Could you please direct translate that part too? I want to know the exact meaning of it. (I could also guess that it mean something like 6 pillars, but not good enough to get exact meaning. I know it isn't exactly top 6 of arks either though)
    I think he said Falz Hunar, or he might of added Gettemhart's name to his own.

Shouldn't Naberius be a molten wasteland by now? There's no way life on that planet survives the trauma from Dark Falz bursting out of it. You're talking an enormous ocean of magma where it burst out and the rest of the crust stricken with massive earthquakes.

If Naberius is perfectly fine in the next chapter I'm gonna be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    Question :

1. The characters before his name are 巨躯 (きょく) meaning large or grand. How ever what he seems to be saying is "Elder" in katakana. Thing about japanese characters is you can actually give them your own pronunciation. Like Light ライト written 月 in death note. Or Real リアル written as 現実 in Lover's Again by Exile. Since I didn't know where they were going with it, i put it to the side until I could see where they are gong with it.

2. 六芒均衡. 六芒星 means a six sided star and 均衡 means equilibrium. I have no idea what to make of this in english (hexabalance?). On the japanese wiki this is how it's described:
    アークス中でトップクラスの実力を持ち、絶対的命令権を与えられた6人。三英雄もこの中に含ま れる。選定は 実力のみで選ばれ、設立から40年弱経過している。トップクラスの実力=生存率が高く経験が長 い者たちを意 味するため、三英雄とともに士気向上の旗印という存在意義がある。「どうみても普通のちいさな 女の子もその 一人」という噂らしい。なお末席である六のヒューイは「努力していたら強制的に据えられた」と 語っている。
    But basically it refers to the strongest six arks members. So I'm thinking maybe "Elite Six" or something?

inb4 Zeno comes back somehow (Falz manifest whatever blahblah), and becomes the villain in 'Episode II' and is basically an Olga Flow knockoff

I'd say it's possible, since by seeing how similar-looking Falz is to his PSO form, SEGA just can't stop cranking that nostalgia.