Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    Yea PSO and PSU are not connected to PSO2 (at least not originally though, it could've been changed down the line but who knows)

I think he also said they were deciding to call it PSO2 or PSU2 and they decided to go with PSO2
    Well there is this: http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2012/08/120821a.html

In chapter 8 we get that Kasura, Legalas and Claris Klein defeated Dark Falz 40 years ago. We've seen Kasura and Legalas, so I googled claris klein and I found that page which....

Shows that the rod used to seal Falz was hers. Which wouldn't be anything and of itself. Except.

The mother ship is the same shape.

And Red Ring Rico musing about Klein's rod fragments.

Take it as a grain of salt. I never made it through PSP2i, and don't know enough about Phantasy Star lore to really make a solid arguement that it really is the same place.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    inb4 Zeno comes back somehow (Falz manifest whatever blahblah), and becomes the villain in 'Episode II' and is basically an Olga Flow knockoff

I'd say it's possible, since by seeing how similar-looking Falz is to his PSO form, SEGA just can't stop cranking that nostalgia.
    I'm waiting to see the next Shina conversation. Up until chapter 7 you've been able to go back with the matterboard. I wonder if there will be a do over story mission.

But yeah, mid mission when Echo says, "Zeno you have to come back", you knew he was a goner

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    This is the biggest Falz I've seen.
    We're totally killing him Lavos style. ONE OF THOSE LITTLE SPACESHIPS IS ACTUAL FARZ.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

At the moment It could be anywhere in time to PSO, PSU....etc. It could be a War Pre - PSO, Post War with the help of the altered time line form PSP2i , or after PSEP with PSU meeting Pre/Post PSO, or even from the Classic's/Zero at this rate. There is not enough data to go on at all to make any connection as of now still. There are still people we known nothing about. So far all I see is that they're finally getting to the story of why some of the thing's are there but not everything yet, even with the planet. Just the Arks related stuff so far which is like maybec 10% of the full story.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Nov 24, 2012 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    1. The characters before his name are 巨躯 (きょく) meaning large or grand. How ever what he seems to be saying is "Elder" in katakana. Thing about japanese characters is you can actually give them your own pronunciation. Like Light ライト written 月 in death note. Or Real リアル written as 現実 in Lover's Again by Exile. Since I didn't know where they were going with it, i put it to the side until I could see where they are gong with it.

2. 六芒均衡. 六芒星 means a six sided star and 均衡 means equilibrium. I have no idea what to make of this in english (hexabalance?). On the japanese wiki this is how it's described:

But basically it refers to the strongest six arks members. So I'm thinking maybe "Elite Six" or something?
    1. On that part, so the name is something like Elder Faiz then? I couldn't hear his pronounce clearly either, but it is far from kyu-ku (きゅく)

2. I guess "six balance of the Arks" seem correct as direct translation. But in the most anime case, I usually hear their English word become something like "six pillars" instead. (since pillar refer to thing that hold the balance of the building)

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Hmm, The whole 6 thing makes me wonder if there the one's who put Dulk Falz on Ragol with the "muut ditts poumn" spell they find on this planet from the reckage......A World Ship/Neo Plam/Noah? and reseal him with the 6 pillar's of Balance which Rico talk's about in PSO/ and finding fragment to boot too. Hmm it could mean that Shion could be Rico lol don't think so could be a bloodline of her (reason why the symbol on her badge). And has to fix the time line to help them (ia. The future group to win against Falz later). Which one of the two PSO time line's will stay is unclear, One has Falz completely gone and the other just destroyed until the next 1k year's but better character wise. But Like I said before it's way to early to tell what everything is at this point and is just left to more likely Theory crafting then real Cannon, Which can be fun until we know for sure.

another thing is the traveling Arks seem to be more PSU in origin then PSO, just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Nov 24, 2012 at 01:16 PM.

People tend to forget that there's more than one Dark Falz. While he is the same being, he has many different bodies. Hive-mind, etc.

^True which most of them are from the classic's/PSU all other's come from those two, They usually take the from of there Host bodies.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Nov 24, 2012 at 01:54 PM.

Wow. So Clarice Clais is, at a minimum, at least 60 years old now? And she looks like THAT?

WHAT IS HER SECRET?! :O

Well the last scene shows a glimpse of a alternate path like in the 1st episode. so maybe another out come could happen.
    Check out my channel:XbikXBd
    X360/JP
    Bd 180 Beast/ グリード Beast 180
    BD 180 Cast/Elie Neuman 108
    Elie 180 Neuman/ランファン Human
    Escalus 180 Human/Aigis Cast 111