Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Uber-damage whore
    Belgium (100 meseta for each person who can point it on the map)

so, the averga player gets taken in the rearside again eh? I wonder how ong it'll take to get an apology this time.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the idea, but grinding should get easier by a lot, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    Oh, jesus. Grinders really did jump in price. D: MORE MONEY FOR ME. WEEEE~
    I regret selling grinders last week now, they're gonna spike hard from this :P MUST FEED CLOTHING ADDICTION.

Hey, it beats dumping all my money into minimal, slightly-noticeable stat boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Excuse me? The example bonus listed is hardly anything close to a game changer. Relying on it or not will hardly make for a notable difference.
    Yes, no, you're right. This will not in any way shape or form influence any enemy balance in the future, at all, ever. No enemy will be made even 1 point more powerful to counteract the stronger players having this bonus multiple times over.

No nevermind you're right forget I said anything.

Watch Tigredor get Weak Hit Advance +5%...
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    I regret selling grinders last week now, they're gonna spike hard from this :P MUST FEED CLOTHING ADDICTION.

Hey, it beats dumping all my money into minimal, slightly-noticeable stat boosts.
    Actually, depending on how high the percentage increase will go for the JA bonus, that could be worth it if you stack it with other stuff from your trees.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Yes, no, you're right. This will not in any way shape or form influence any enemy balance in the future, at all, ever. No enemy will be made even 1 point more powerful to counteract the stronger players having this bonus multiple times over.

No nevermind you're right forget I said anything.
    And in case that were to happen that 1 point would really matter? Either way, I cannot accept slippery slope arguments such as yours in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    Actually, depending on how high the percentage increase will go for the JA bonus, that could be worth it if you stack it with other stuff from your trees.
    It'd be some serious numbers after a few iterations, definitely, but I'm not sure I'd be willing to invest what I'd need to to get a 9 or 10* to +10 multiple times. Just depends on what worth you tag that with and what kinda income you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    And in case that were to happen that 1 point would really matter? Either way, I cannot accept slippery slope arguments such as yours in the first place.
    Then don't accept it, I don't rightly care what you think about what I say. Neither does Sakai and co., actually, as they're on payroll to milk players for everything they possibly can.

If you really don't think a 3% bonus to JA damage could lead to some powerful results then don't use it. Pretend I haven't even said anything, since you can't accept it. Go on then, off you go.

Chances are the max level will be at 5 like power and technique abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Then don't accept it, I don't rightly care what you think about what I say. Neither does Sakai and co., actually, as they're on payroll to milk players for everything they possibly can.

Go on then, off you go.
    I don't wanna be milked anymore right now. Still tender from last time. ;3;

Should take me out to dinner this time and treat me to something else. LIKE PVP.