Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    Well, that would be correct (in my eyes) in terms of the normal attack combo only (and considering all gears acquired, esp. knuckle gear)

But in terms of DPS across all PA's as well, IMO, it's either Double Sabers or Knuckles. Double Sabers can dish out looooots of numbers combined with Tornado Dance and/or Deadly archer + DS gear, but knuckles can do damage equivalent to 2 or 3 hits of some double saber PA's OR MORE, per hit of some PA.
    I reckon, in the short term, knuckles would be better but in the long run, Double sabers would be better for damage output.

However I wouldn't say Double Sabers would be better overall; from experience, none of its attacks can be cancelled while they're being performed, neither do many of them have parrying properties (I've only seen acro effect do that). It's for this reason that I never boss with a double saber, which sucks since I need to kill a fang banther on VH with double sabers for the extra 5 SP... (only for the killing part, that is...not the whole fight )

They do nuke the little critters quite well though, :P

TL;DR - DS has great potential, but it's either you dish, or you miss.
    Hmmmm....... So much to think about x_x lool. Do they nuke critters better then wired lance?And Good luck with that quest

Fists are probably the best in a couple situations, but could really use some lovin'. They don't really warrant the extra investment to keep up pacing with comparable double sabers and how versatile they can be.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Fists are probably the best in a couple situations, but could really use some lovin'. They don't really warrant the extra investment to keep up pacing with comparable double sabers and how versatile they can be.
    Do you prefer double sabers or fists giga?

Quote Originally Posted by Adronicus View Post
    It's more of a personal pref i myself use all my weps but when i wanna get things done lol i use DS for sure to get my pb gauge up and if there's a big crowd Iron howling Ragne spawns? Np Daggers at the rdy.

From what times I've ran into him, he has daggers equipped.

It all depends on what suits you, for a few enemies I use knuckles or daggers, in larger enemy mobs I use double sabers. Solo and crowd control.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Hmmmmm, okiee so from my understanding for knuckles vs daggers its personal pref, but for big crowds double sabers is the way to go.

Hmmmmm, okiee so from my understanding for knuckles vs daggers its personal pref, but for big crowds double sabers is the way to go.
    Pretty much.

I tend to use knuckles against mechs since they're mostly slowpokes anyway, plus mine happen to be lightning element.

Mostly use daggers though, even if they're weak.

Skilled Fighter

its personal pref
    The truth about all weapons in PSO2.

We can argue efficiency all day, but when it comes down to it it's about what you want to use.

Hurray for freedom of choice.

Double Sabers are not a choice. They are a way of life

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Double Sabers are not a choice. They are a way of life
    and a way of life is a choice itself.