Default The Beginning of the SUPER LONG HAUL (Re-section ID and Making Rati)

Hi! recent discoveries from looking over drops charts and playing my current character have made me decided to start again. Now i have a larger overview on whats actually going on i'm going to start my charater again, transfer over all my items first ofc, but Make this same class with a different ID. My chosen ID is going to be SKYLY this is because i plan to make a HuCast. I already have a lvl 132 HuCast but i feel his time has come! He's Greennil and his MAG isn't as perfect as I'd like, so i want to create a Rati MAG with, what i'm guessing the stats are going to be is something along the lines of high Defense (becuase of the stas balance of not needing any MIND) high POW, but with as much DEX as Possible. This is because I do find things to be quite hard to hit at the higher reaches of the game, with a better crafter MAG and a wider selection of items that i can obtain, i feel this run through of my character with become the best he can be! HuCasts are by far my favourite class, but if i did want Rati for him, what would be the easiest most efficient way to do it? meseta is no object here!

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=1248

That should give you all you need to know to make a Rati.

Great choice btw for any cast. I have one for my Racaseal.

A Diwari has the same mag abilities as the Rati as well.

While I find it too bad that you are going to ditch your greennill, I really can't blame you, since other section IDs have much better drops, honeslty.

Check out the section ID calculator on this site some place so you can find what will make you the section ID you want. Also, again, check the drop charts for the types of drops you want before you just venture ahead with a new character. You don't want like a PInkall Hucast or something.