Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default How to make friends?

I'm used to soloing in mmo's joined a few clans here and there, but I was just wondering how can I connect with the community more in game? It seems psu's community was much more diverse and it seems the only americans playing are your typical internet people which tend to be boring imo. If everybody is in instances and nobody wants to talk in lobbies, how am I supposed to meet anyone?

Edit: my IGN is Mushy2000 on Ship 02

We'll I joined a Team and we talk all the time.. lol As for making friends do the same thing you would do on PSU. Join a party say Hi and talk and make friends.. Everyone Iv'e met so far has been very nice so far.. hopefully that wont change.. lol

but if you see me around send me a F/R i'll gladly be your friend

IGN: Nemesis
    Ship: 02

I was wondering this too. This is my first MMO and I was surprised to rarely see people talking in the lobby. I did see a group of people talking once (about Sword Art Online no less) but I felt weird just walking up and joining in on the convo.

Exp full has a dedicated mumble server and we have a load of people on every night were always happy to meet like minded players.

server address expfullpodcast.mumble.com
    Port 8321

go to mumble.com to download the pc client or use a smart phone there are apps available
    http://expfull.com/

Whoa! I had no idea there's a PSO2 podcast! Subscribed! I'll check out the mumble server too. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by domokun1134 View Post
    I was wondering this too. This is my first MMO and I was surprised to rarely see people talking in the lobby. I did see a group of people talking once (about Sword Art Online no less) but I felt weird just walking up and joining in on the convo.
    Send me a friend request Domo.. would love to play with someone from my home town of NYC

Well I hate to sound arrogant but I pretty much always have a group with me, even if I don't want it. People these days seem attracted to negativity. I mean I'm an ass to pretty much everyone but they keep coming being nice has never really been my forte so I always thought folks would tell me to get lost but nah. Got a party of regulars in 3 days of playing.

General thing is be a jerk and you'll make friends.
    Just let me put my arms around you.

Quote Originally Posted by domokun1134 View Post
    Whoa! I had no idea there's a PSO2 podcast! Subscribed! I'll check out the mumble server too. Thanks.
    no probs happy to be of service.
    http://expfull.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic Fae View Post
    Well I hate to sound arrogant but I pretty much always have a group with me, even if I don't want it. People these days seem attracted to negativity. I mean I'm an ass to pretty much everyone but they keep coming being nice has never really been my forte so I always thought folks would tell me to get lost but nah. Got a party of regulars in 3 days of playing.

General thing is be a jerk and you'll make friends.
    No monster, you don't belong in this world.

Whatever you do, look out for exploiters - SEGA announced that they are going to ban people who play with exploiters even if they themselves aren't exploiting. Would be pretty foolish to get banned so look out!
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget