Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Been at it for a week so far...

Not surprised if it takes me months (or never, or hopefully I'll have like 10 mil by the time a cooler looking 7-9* fist with decent stats come out, OR wishful thinking SEGA stops being stubborn assholes and makes 10*s trade-able in some way and I can hope to luck out meeting someone with one.)

On Topic: Fists damage can be surprising, like sword level damage. But like giga said, that hitstop makes it feel like you're not as moving as fast as the attacks could let you. I wanna see the DPS with a decent fist (like spike slugger) But yeah wabers/sword's killing speed makes the other melee weapons feel too inferior to me. (though some people can make partizan work real good.)

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

The main issue with Knuckles is that it is the only weapon that does not have an updated non-10* weapon that is tradeable, aside from Polar Hand which is a rare drop from a rare boss. The next best one is Jade Racion, which is severely outdated.

If everyone had Wolga Hands/Sacred Duster/Spike Slugger, you would see it a lot more.

Which is pretty much the same issue with Partizans. Outside of both Lambda Basileon and Lambda Rhongomyniad, which are both super expensive on Ship 02, there's nothing but garbage. Doesn't help that Digg Pillar is insanely rare (practically any 10* off a very common enemy is) and that Imperial Pick doesn't exactly have impressive records from Rig either.

knuckles is just fine, nerf Tails, that little jerk can just cheese stages by flying over everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    That's an understatement. For the past 2 and a half weeks I've been doing nothing but starting the first Ruins Arks Quest to kill Kuklos, and then restarting the mission over and over again to get Ruin Charm
    I actually found one while leveling my force in ruins before i even unlocked fighter. I've been contemplating leveling a fighter up to 50 just to use it...

One problem is that no one hunts/grinds in Tundra. You would also see more people running around with Spike Sluggers if they did. Still wouldn't be super common but I've actually only seen them once. I plan to hunt for them depending on what the new knuckles will be.

I'm pretty skeptical about Yede farming for Spike Slugger. Last week, it had a lower item record than Cannon Legacy in the exploration records. That's pretty miserable. The benefit of hunting Signo Blues is the possibility of a Lv. 11+ Slide End which has a substantial power increase. It's just the issue of finding a Signo Blue that I've had...

Skilled Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Been at it for a week so far...

Not surprised if it takes me months (or never, or hopefully I'll have like 10 mil by the time a cooler looking 7-9* fist with decent stats come out, OR wishful thinking SEGA stops being stubborn assholes and makes 10*s trade-able in some way and I can hope to luck out meeting someone with one.)

On Topic: Fists damage can be surprising, like sword level damage. But like giga said, that hitstop makes it feel like you're not as moving as fast as the attacks could let you. I wanna see the DPS with a decent fist (like spike slugger) But yeah wabers/sword's killing speed makes the other melee weapons feel too inferior to me. (though some people can make partizan work real good.)
    2 words to ruin your day.

Cash. Shop.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalDude View Post
    I'm pretty skeptical about Yede farming for Spike Slugger. Last week, it had a lower item record than Cannon Legacy in the exploration records. That's pretty miserable. The benefit of hunting Signo Blues is the possibility of a Lv. 11+ Slide End which has a substantial power increase. It's just the issue of finding a Signo Blue that I've had...
    Just so you know, Signo Blue's drop the Blitz Slugger twin dagger, not the Spike

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vylera View Post
    2 words to ruin your day.

Cash. Shop.
    sadly I'm at the point where I WOULD pay for that shit. since it'll pretty much be my endgame achievement for a longass time getting these fists. I'll probably take nothing else in this game seriously just like I did with PSU. Which made PSU REALLY easy to enjoy. >_>

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Ah damn it, that's right. They look nearly the same and have similar names.

Welp, that means Burn Draal hunting and then dropping a 250% rare booster on it, which should mathematically have a bigger effect on a rare boss as it is.