Default help:can not run PSO2

I have finished download. After I click on the game start, all I get is a black screen. But I can hear background music.

What might this problem be?

Thanks in advance

ok. I guess I am the only one who have this problem . before I uninstall the game and redownload it , I need to confirm one thing if anyone can help me.

I created my very first account in July and ran for like one month without problem. After a download of an uplate in the middle of August, The game could not launched correctly and the screen kept on frozen. Then I decide to uninstall the game and download again. After I finish all this, the game could be launched well ,but I could not get my old character on. Everytime after I typed ID and password, a window always popped up asking me to type somthing else. Since at that time I wanted to try a different race , I simply created a new account and use it till now.

My question is : If I uninstall the game and download it again, how to get the old character back? Am I going to lose it again?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Mike; Dec 5, 2012 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Merge

That pop-up after you were trying to login was a confirmation code. When you try to log in from a different location, the game sends an email to you with a code to confirm that you are the same person.

In regards to your black screen problem: I would first go into the options and set the graphics to the lowest setting and try it again.