Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Parallel Worlds

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

wtf single party areas only!? thats just crap. Now many are going to not be in mpa's and hunting for demo which is already nearly impossible just got squashed now that no one is gonna want to play the free desert. I just do not understand why they can not spawn in an mpa! whats wrong with that??
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCannon View Post
    wtf single party areas only!? thats just crap. Now many are going to not be in mpa's and hunting for demo which is already nearly impossible just got squashed now that no one is gonna want to play the free desert. I just do not understand why they can not spawn in an mpa! whats wrong with that??
    MPA camping is silly enough already as it is compared to other methods of getting things. I think its a good thing they're not making it even more ridiculous.

As for hunting demo... just go kill the boss in desert with multiple people. Way better than just sitting around like that in one place for that if you really want a comet.

My question is, say for example you're heading to fight a boss... Can you get a parallel world instead?

Or is it only SPA's related to quests...Anyone know the details?

FoMar - FO/TE - Ship #6 - DyNe
    Sig by Valmont

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    MPA camping is silly enough already as it is compared to other methods of getting things. I think its a good thing they're not making it even more ridiculous.

As for hunting demo... just go kill the boss in desert with multiple people. Way better than just sitting around like that in one place for that if you really want a comet.
    This is what I currently do, however on ship 10, desert becomes very playerless after like noon. If parallel worlds had nero gwandha's id be sold! .. they don't though do they? lol

Also do Gwandhas appear in arks quests??
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCannon View Post
    This is what I currently do, however on ship 10, desert becomes very playerless after like noon. If parallel worlds had nero gwandha's id be sold! .. they don't though do they? lol

Also do Gwandhas appear in arks quests??
    I think so. On the jp wiki some guy said he got gwanadaburu from the rare ore mining one.

Also speaking of gwanadaburu it drops from regular ones and its stronger than the demo comet...

EDIT: also saw these pics on the wiki

Last edited by consume; Dec 7, 2012 at 12:08 PM.

Supposedly one of my team members encountered a Parallel World last night. He was yelling all over Team Chat about it.
    Credit goes to MissMalice

According to a brief post-maintenance message on the official player's site, they've increased the probability of encountering a parallel area for the new "Merry Christmas on Ice" emergency quest (single party area only).

They said they are also looking to increase the frequency of other parallel areas in the future.

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=704

Are there any pics of what the teleporters look like? Do they appear randomly or like, as a changeover from a code? How come there is so little information about them?

Yeah, I think they need to really ramp up the rate of appearance; I've been on for 12ish hours since the emergency fix, and no on I talked to on Ship 2 had heard of anyone gettin' to a Parallel...
    PSO2 -
    Ranger
    Cast
    Hero

look December screenshots thread, there some pics