Default Long-Term PSO-er, new to this Forum-er

Now, some of you may know me from the Gamecube version of PSO - either on the main private server or through GameFAQs.

I figured I'd eventually sign up here and see how things were. (Strange thing is, I'm sure I did sign up a few years ago, but never used the account, so the original one probably got wiped)

Aside from PSO GC, I also have PSO V2 (PC), PSZ, PSU and PSU : AOTI (The PSU titles both on the PS2) - I lack any formats capable of running the other titles and my PC's too geriatric to run PSO2.

On the Gamecube community, I'm known for having a really slow & laggy connection - something that still stands in regards to my PSO play, which admittedly is only once every week or two for a few hours. Other games I play include Freelancer, Alien Vs Predator 2, Command & Conquer Series (Pre-Generals) and various N64 titles.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbladelad View Post
    Now, some of you may know me from the Gamecube version of PSO - either on the main private server or through GameFAQs.

I figured I'd eventually sign up here and see how things were. (Strange thing is, I'm sure I did sign up a few years ago, but never used the account, so the original one probably got wiped)

Aside from PSO GC, I also have PSO V2 (PC), PSZ, PSU and PSU : AOTI (The PSU titles both on the PS2) - I lack any formats capable of running the other titles and my PC's too geriatric to run PSO2.

On the Gamecube community, I'm known for having a really slow & laggy connection - something that still stands in regards to my PSO play, which admittedly is only once every week or two for a few hours. Other games I play include Freelancer, Alien Vs Predator 2, Command & Conquer Series (Pre-Generals) and various N64 titles.
    Welcome to pso world!
    Its a darn shame you cant play pso2 :/ Perhaps a Vita might be a better option for when (if) the pso2 vita version comes out in the U.S