Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default So...Are we all evil?

Haven't seen a thread about this, and my friend brought it up, so figured I'd post about it...

In PSO Episode 3, the 2 sides are the Hunters (PSO) and the Arkz (PSO2). The Hunters, which we played as in PSO, are the good guys/heroes, while the Arkz, are the evil/villains. So, what does this mean in PSO2? Are we all the villains, or did SEGA say "Lol@psolore" And just re-use the name?
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Arks in PSO2 doesn't have anything to do with the Episode 3 Arks, as far as I know.
    I'll get a new sig pic soon =w=
    Rika
    Ship 10
    ID: Colors

Yeah, people have mentioned that Sakai has confirmed they're separate entities.

I still pretend we're evil though. We are kind of going to multiple planets and killing everything for kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Yeah, people have mentioned that Sakai has confirmed they're separate entities.

I still pretend we're evil though. We are kind of going to multiple planets and killing everything for kicks.
    Ahhh dang didn't see that. But I like you're thinking, Imma pretend we're evil too!

"Lets go find a planet, kill every inhabitant, then claim it as our own!"

"Oh crap there's a dark deity sealed in the planet better go kick its ass and find another one"

That summarizes PSO Ep.1 and PSO2, so we are indeed evil, to everything that isn't Arkz.
    Last edited by Keyblade59; Dec 8, 2012 at 01:57 AM.
    PSZ characters:
    Frost: RAcast, lv1
    Soul: FOnewm, lv40
    Socks: HUnewm, lv1
    FC: 4726 8115 1533

In all technicality, we are mercenaries. We do everything so we can get paid, buy our wants, and get better equipment to kill stuff faster and obtain our wants even faster. Mercs are not good or bad, whoever pays them is the one to blame >.>
    The world isn't as it should be...
    <->Working on a new Sig for my Reborn Character, will be done when I don't have class work overload<->
    PSO2 - ニューマン - 女性 - スピリット - Ship2:ウリ

I dunno, we all pretty much voluntarily jump down onto the planets and kill everything be it ancient darkness, natural wildlife or even machines.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

A bunch of mercenaries looking for a home, using money we get to buy better stuff to kill more stuff till no inhabitants exist on the planet, then we don't even live there. As for darkers they are pretty much the "communists" to the "American Arkz" as we do everything we can to screw them over. That and we have the fortunate luck of finding a planet that sealed some colossal god of destruction. That's what we get for murdering innocent animals, like the rappies. They trot and sing, and the first we do? Shoot them in the hand and demand they cough up their own children that we can pluck feathers from, a cannon that shoots them out of it, and frozen tuna. No wonder we can't find a planet, we treat the people who live there like crap lol.
    PSZ characters:
    Frost: RAcast, lv1
    Soul: FOnewm, lv40
    Socks: HUnewm, lv1
    FC: 4726 8115 1533

We're not evil.

We're just collecting egg shaped rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Heat Haze View Post
    We're not evil.

We're just collecting egg shaped rocks.
    And murdering every living and non living creature and gets in our way!