Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2330313233

Are you guys still active/playing?

Character Name: Red L
    Timezone: EST (GMT -5)
    Online times: Mostly whenever I feel like it, which is usually around late-afternoon/early evening to two in the morning.
    (Optional) Self-Intro: I'm fairly new to the game, but I'm a good learner and I try to live by my life motto every day: Don't be a dick.
    (Optional) What you hope to achieve with us: I hope to have a positive social experience and to be a contributing member of the team.

Hope you guys are still recruiting!

Character Name: 月子(Tsukiko)
    Timezone: PST (GMT -8 )
    Online times: Everyday from Monday to Friday after work (6:30pm till 11:00pm), weekend I'm free all day unless specific.
    (Optional) Self-Intro: I'm a semi-hardcore gamer as I'm always been active ever since the game was release for beta last year of August. This is my favorite game of all time!
    (Optional) What you hope to achieve with us: I always wanted to join a team and I strongly believed "Desu" is the team for me to blend into. I want to build friendship and grow together with the team. I want to show my dedication to "Desu" contributing positive energy to the team by being social and helpful. I look forward to meeting awesome people in "Desu".

I really hope recruiting is still available! Btw, I'm currently in ship 1... once I receive the invite, I will ship transfer to 2.
    Last edited by giaphan; Feb 20, 2014 at 01:52 AM.