56 40.58%
  • scarecrow36

22 15.94%
  • ShadowDragon28

14 10.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

I think everyone did very well. I wished I would've entered but had problem's with passing item's form one character to another oh well's I will still showcase it when I do. which would of been a Cast Female to Male without the use of an all suit with a Classic Twist. Anyway's "Thank You" TenebriS for The Event I know people had fun doing so and good "Luck" to the winner.

Man those are pretty good traps...it will be a hard contest for those who participated. I already voted ;D best of luck to all
    FOnewearl, since PSO

Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Don't tempt me boy.

And here I was hoping I'd make it... oh well I tried atleast lol.

Anyways I'm not voting since I'm not a trap fan so I'll leave the voting for those who know what makes a good trap or not lol. Just wanted to say GL to those in the top 10.
    "Come ooooon... and little insanity never anyone! Well, except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

Come and read about my adventures here! It's a lot of reading but it's awesome! Just click here.

Hm... Rather surprised mine wasn't chosen. I think it was a lot more convincing than some of these...
    Last edited by Dhylec; Dec 15, 2012 at 08:20 AM.

Oh welp... I totally forgot to send my entry XD

I created 2 traps but was unable to choose one :c

oh well...atleast now I got 2 nice trapNPCs to creep around with P:

Spoiler!

but anyway I already voted

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Don't tempt me boy.
    DO IT. I wanna watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Hm... Rather surprised mine wasn't chosen. I think it was a lot more convincing than some of these...
    Hmm, that one is pretty good. I'm looking forward to Tene's little commentary thread where he posts all the contestants pictures up. There are one or two entries up there in the Top 10 that I can honestly say have no idea how they got in there. Not to say anyone did a bad job (they all did better than I could have; I'm terrible at making 'joke' characters like traps and such), but a lot more effort could have been put into some of these. I really don't know what some people are thinking voting for certain entries up there (though, I notice a lot of "friend-voting" going on, which is to be expected).

But, different strokes and all that.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Dec 15, 2012 at 12:47 AM.

Resanoca's so good, Idk if it's a guy-but-girl trap or vice versa! D:

probably biased because i love that hood :|

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I'm looking forward to Tene's little commentary thread where he posts all the contestants pictures up. There are one or two entries up there in the Top 10 that I can honestly say have no idea how they got in there. Not to say anyone did a bad job (they all did better than I could have; I'm terrible at making 'joke' characters like traps and such), but a lot more effort could have been put into some of these. I really don't know what some people are thinking voting for certain entries up there (though, I notice a lot of "friend-voting" going on, which is to be expected).

But, different strokes and all that.
    Me too... but rather then see why those up there made it... I wanna know why mine didn't... I actually had some confidence in it lol.
    "Come ooooon... and little insanity never anyone! Well, except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

Come and read about my adventures here! It's a lot of reading but it's awesome! Just click here.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Well, If I were a judge I would judge on Facial feature's Male/Female, Hairstyle used, Head add-ons, Body structure, Clothing/Parts choices, Body add-on's, Application of said item's, Color choices used, Unit's if any, Voice (could be done in-game or asked), Action's/ Body normal movement (could be done in-game or asked), Lobby action's used, Shortcut's, Theme and Creativity.