Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Does this game have any "SEGA" items?

Far and away my favorite thing in the original PSO was collecting the various SEGA-themed items. In fact, for me personally, the Sonic Knuckles were the coolest weapons you could possibly get (especially since Knuckles is my favorite character, anyways).

I've not really been keeping up with PSO2, but has there been any mention of Sonic or other SEGA-themed items, be they Weapons, Armor, or even Clothes?

They'll have things like Sonic n' friends room decorations, and accessories such as Sonic masks. Probably other stuff, too.

But as for right now? No, not at the moment.

That said, I do love me a good Sonic fan. Knuckles was my favorite back in the 90s (along with Espio and Charmy) but now I can safely add Tails to the list (and he usurps the #1 spot on the "My Top Sonic Characters" list from Knuckles, whom originally had it).

Sonic Knuckles was data mined so they will be making return but as for when, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    But as for right now? No, not at the moment.

That said, I do love me a good Sonic fan. Knuckles was my favorite back in the 90s (along with Espio and Charmy) but now I can safely add Tails to the list (and he usurps the #1 spot on the "My Top Sonic Characters" list from Knuckles, whom originally had it).
    Oooh, Tails' tails... I would pay millions along with my blood just to get those cute FLUFFY tails XD

I would love to have Dr. Robotnik's moustache!
    Amy's hammer!
    CHAO MAG!!!

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Y'know what else I'd kill for besides Sonic related items?

VIRTUA FIGHTER ITEMS! I mean, why does Sonic have to get all the love? Apparently nobody knows about that obscure PSO-style Virtua Fighter spinoff, not to mention Virtua Fighter is one part of Sega's flagships (pun intended). I mean, I'd kill for a Kage costume or perhaps a VF4 Jacky outfit (or even better, dem delicious pants and gloves off of Jeffry).

There's a lot of SEGA/Sonic-related Room Goods datamined. I'm not too sure when we'll get them.

Also, I personally wish for a Bayonetta-related Scenery Pass (not too sure about a theme). All I get is music disks though.

Waiting for Business card of Yuji Naka Satoshi Sakai