Default So playing as a Hucast.

I'm playing as a Hucast whats th best gear for the hucast usely in PS ZERO?
    Last edited by AssassinPrinny; Dec 17, 2012 at 02:38 PM.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Weapons are negotiable. Arguably, Milias Breaker is best weapon, as second-strongest (conditional) rare sword, with not-arguably THE best sword Photon Art, Over End.

For armors, it's based on preferences or for stat bonuses; Milias Frame makes Milias Breaker stronger and the weapons made from Humilias' Black and White Barrels, and has great Defense. Mobius Plate has best defense for non-male-Rangers, and is Cast-only, and has a set bonus with the "Big" drills. Carabinier Armor really isn't that bad for how common it is. And then there's Noble Cloak, the overall best armor in the game with massive DFP and EVP, a wide range of resistances to Techs, and can be used by everyone.

...but, there is always Pizza Box... an all-class armor with a Lv14 restriction and an insane 99 grind limit... best armor until you're in your 60's...
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Dec 19, 2012 at 01:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Don't listen to what anyone else says. The Hocho with Over End is the best sword in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
    Don't listen to what anyone else says. The Hocho with Over End is the best sword in the game.
    um ok

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    Weapons are negotiable. Arguably, Milias Breaker is best weapon, as second-strongest (conditional) rare sword, with not-arguably THE best sword Photon Art, Over End.

For armors, it's based on preferences or for stat bonuses; Milias Frame makes Milias Breaker stronger and the weapons made from Humilias' Black and White Barrels, and has great Defense. Mobius Plate has best defense for non-male-Rangers, and is Cast-only, and has a set bonus with the "Big" drills. Carabinier Armor really isn't that bad for how common it is. And then there's Noble Cloak, the overall best armor in the game with massive DFP and EVP, a wide range of resistances to Techs, and can be used by everyone.

...but, there is always Pizza Box... an all-class armor with a Lv14 restriction and an insane 99 grind limit... best armor until you're in your 60's...
    ill have to look in to this then thanks
    Last edited by Mike; Dec 20, 2012 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Merge

I might have a Milias Breaker that I can give you for free if you want. I think it has Over End.. I need to look through my bank...