Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Worst:
    - Anything that involves Fodorans.
    - As mentioned before, this obviously includes the Fodoran Horn drop quest.
    - Then there's one from Lottie that requires you to kill 3 Infected Fodoran. It took me DAYS to get that done.
    - Any of the rare boss quests that require you to get more than 1 of them, especially if they're the kind that can only appear one at a time (I'm looking at YOU, Burn Draal)
    - Complete Distress Signal Investigation with Echo in your party. 9 times out of 10 she will spam Techs right next to the Gilnas and ruin the entire quest for you. (This one isn't repeatable but it's still infuriating)
    - Anything where you have to collect more than like 20 of something unless it's from an entire enemy group (like all Dragonkin from "Can You Do Me a Favor? III")
    - Any of Hans' or Revelle's Normal mode quests. Once you get a few levels in, they're worth practically nothing.
    - ^ To add to that, special note goes to Defeat 80 Micda, Defeat 20 Ga Wonda (really annoying before Ruins), Defeat 60 Sil Sadinian (and 20 Sol and Dinians but they're not as frustrating) from Hans and Defeat 60 Ol Micda, 40 Dagacha and 60 Dagash and Defeat 15 Ga Wonda and 15 Gu Wonda for Revelle.

Best:
    - Xie's 3 repeatable quests.
    - Klotho's Time Attack Client Orders.
    - Amelin's Butterfly Dance Survey. It's decent EXP and super common.
    - Kressida's "Can You Do Me a Favor?" and "Rookie Talc Gathering" quests, especially before the weekly limit nerf, but they're still great EXP for weekly quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    - Complete Distress Signal Investigation with Echo in your party. 9 times out of 10 she will spam Techs right next to the Gilnas and ruin the entire quest for you. (This one isn't repeatable but it's still infuriating)
    This can be resolved rather hilariously by gaining their attention then running as far away from the gilnas as possible until it ends.

Sometimes you can skip the attention part, just run as fast as you can in the other direction, and still win.

As long as everyone is ~ a grid or two away, game treats it as if enemies aren't even there. Trigger the code and just run away since it's just you and Echo.

This could also be used in Code: Protection with heli pilots, if you ever felt the need to I guess. Possibly even the "protect the crystals" thing in city missions as well, if you got -everyone- to ignore it.

HU-36 FI-48 RA-50 GU-50 FO-35 TE-36

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    As long as everyone is ~ a grid or two away, game treats it as if enemies aren't even there. Trigger the code and just run away since it's just you and Echo.

This could also be used in Code: Protection with heli pilots, if you ever felt the need to I guess. Possibly even the "protect the crystals" thing in city missions as well.
    Yup, I've done it with code protections while looking for the exit. It wound up changing over, and then completing a second time.

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post

This could also be used in Code: Protection with heli pilots, if you ever felt the need to I guess. Possibly even the "protect the crystals" thing in city missions as well, if you got -everyone- to ignore it.
    That's the one part that gets too hard to do. When extra crystals start popping up, you'll almost always be in range of one (2 grid range)

Crystals ALWAYS get destroyed if you leave them unattended, the code doesn't care if you are near them, it always spawns the enemies around the crystals.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

For me the worst COs involve:
    - Collecting drops from Fodoran or Fodoransa. Took me 2 weeks to complete Lola's CO and even longer to do Franka's.
    - Anything that involves the Code Collect with the green drills. I skip these every time they appear for a reason.
    - Lisa's CO where she wants you to complete the Tundra Exploration on Hard with only her. I can't even do this on Hard with 3 NPCs (I know this isn't repeatable but it still irritates me).
    - Anything that doesn't give a decent reward EXP or meseta wise.
    - COs that give out huge rewards but are only completable once (namely Xie's first 2 COs).
    - Anything with Quartz Dragons.
    - Anything with Breeahda. I HATE Breeahda!
    - Anything with Malmoth.
    - Anything with Gilnas and Gilnach.
    - Koffie's Unlock V. Hard CO (if it was to kill De Malmoth and Catadransa instead of Snow Banther and Quartz Dragon I wouldn't mind this).
    - COs that require you to only use one weapon for the whole thing.

For me the best COs involve:
    - Repeatable COs with big rewards.
    - Xie's Xmas COs. Hit Lv44 and I haven't even got V.Hard yet because of her.
    - COs that give rares as rewards.
    - Emelin's COs. Easy EXP for basically doing nothing.

So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

I'm still early in the game. The most annoying thing I've had to do was a Client Order for which it depended on you getting a certain amount of a drop. Mostly because it seems to take so many repeated runs to even get them. If you got my kind of luck, even some particularly not-so-rare items refuse to drop from the right creatures after a good number of repeated attempts to get it from them. Dealt with that since the first Mag fetch order.

It echoes in similarity, though not anywhere as maddenly frustrating as the Dual Class quest in FFXI. But it certainly has you doing constant runs, over and over again, of the exact same level(s), to complete. Again, this is supposedly for a non-rare item. I can understand the crazy grind for rare ones.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Dec 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM.

Worst: team co's

Best/fun: Probably the boss killing ones.