53 29.12%
  • No

99 54.40%
  • Maybe

30 16.48%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: PSO2 PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by xxmadplayerxx View Post
    If they bring back PSU Board Racing that would be great. Don't think Kill each other would work, because of the mechanics of this game. Alot would have to be changed and tbh i don't think sega has the time for that.
    I like this idea. I wish they would've added more airboard maps in psu to be honest but they never did unless you remember the airboard map during the lightning carnival. They had that other game with dodging mines and explosions (forgot the name of that game). I think it was called Explosive Duel? *Shrugs*

C-mode was fun too. Bring that back SEGA!
    Last edited by Noblewine; Dec 24, 2014 at 07:06 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

All i know is the shop area has a red room... and a blue room... and there's a "Sphere Arena" with way more polygons then is needed...

It's at least been/being considered by SEGAC+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I like this idea. I wish they would've added more airboard maps in psu to be honest but they never did unless you remember the airboard map during the lightning carnival. They had that other game with dodging mines and explosions (forgot the name of that game). I think it was called Explosive Duel? *Shrugs*

C-mode was fun too. Bring that back SEGA!
    I wished they did too, its wasn't very popular pretty much 50% of everyone i asked said they had better things to do but that's because the rewards were crap, i can't remember the rewards but it was something fun to do to take the pressure off hunting for items 24/7 ,

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    All i know is the shop area has a red room... and a blue room... and there's a "Sphere Arena" with way more polygons then is needed...

Those rooms, yes i've always wondered what they are there for, that would be great if they ever do implement them into something useful cuz for 2 years so far they have been nothing but a ghost room xD

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post

I'm more curious about the doors in each that say "No trespassing"

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

I miss Battle Mode so imma have to vote YES PLEASE GOD YES
    But that option isn't there so "Yes" it is.

Either that or at least bring back the CARD system for those with nothing to do/those who don't want to grind.
    Ship 2 - Player ID: Yellowjacket

I don't mind it but wish they brought back c-mode that was a lot of fun and the weapons were nice as well.

Quote Originally Posted by xxmadplayerxx View Post
    I wished they did too, its wasn't very popular pretty much 50% of everyone i asked said they had better things to do but that's because the rewards were crap, i can't remember the rewards but it was something fun to do to take the pressure off hunting for items 24/7 ,
    True, I just wish the process to accumulating the lightning photons wasn't tedious. The puzzle was pretty fun but you had to clear every room to get enough per run. SEGA could of put a second mission in to make it less tedious and the mission people spammed was pretty fun but unrealistically cheap since the enemies were OP.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I think pvp (pvp like PK competition) is still possible with the thought that you need to request the other player for a pvp. So basically if the other party declines then no pvp will occur :v

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I think you should watch thread dates. This is a double necro.

Also this game would never work with PvP. /discussion

the fact that clones get flinched most of the time when we attack it