Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Those surfer dudes....all they do are hit and runs

Oh, they do more than that. If they're too far to hit and run, they'll run and gun! With 95% accuracy too I might add! >_<
    Last edited by Sara-hime; Dec 24, 2012 at 02:41 AM.
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

*Shizuru I hate how he can one shot you with is gun mode or duplicates himself when he's nearly dead.
    *I forgot the name of the boss but he's a reskin of the final boss. No matter what he could come close to killing me with his attacks.
    *Sinow beat I hate them when they gang up on me.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

i would say for me it is most of the boss's and the new enemies in psp2i and when they start pa spamming like lobsters is what annoys me the most.the boss i always get annoyed by the most would be orga anistisias or how ever his name is spelled since he does get in some good hits when you least expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    *I forgot the name of the boss but he's a reskin of the final boss. No matter what he could come close to killing me with his attacks.
    Yaoroz? She's one of the more interesting bosses. I don't find the Mothers (the floating, gold enemies) to be too difficult either. Heavens Mother's grants is annoying but perfectly dodgeable. Things that can hit you from a range longer than the draw distance are annoying though. Things like bringers, briganters, lillies, and biters.

Adahna Degahna: 300+Grove of Fanatics runs & 200+Woodland Raid runs and still no CANNON!!!
    Fe Raw Lv200 VA lv30
    Venus Lv200 RA lv30
    Rich Boy Lv200 HU lv30

Adahna Degahna Count: 700
    Degahna Cannon's: 0

I cannot stand ANY of the Dark creatures once they get past lvl 100. They get so OP it's not even funny. I am always sure to carry a light variant weapon just for those little losers.
    "I fear for our future as Hunters, we exsist in scary times." "I hope we all have the strength to survive our futures, and have plenty of friends fighting along us." "This I pray."-The Agent of The Monolith

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Yaoroz? She's one of the more interesting bosses. I don't find the Mothers (the floating, gold enemies) to be too difficult either. Heavens Mother's grants is annoying but perfectly dodgeable. Things that can hit you from a range longer than the draw distance are annoying though. Things like bringers, briganters, lillies, and biters.
    Forgot to meantion the reskin of the final boss to psp2. Sorry mike.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
    I cannot stand ANY of the Dark creatures once they get past lvl 100. They get so OP it's not even funny. I am always sure to carry a light variant weapon just for those little losers.
    Bel Pannon? Galdeen?

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Forgot to meantion the reskin of the final boss to psp2. Sorry mike.
    The tree then. I forget what it's called too. I don't think it is too hard though. Most of the attacks are pretty easy to block. The tops and machine gun bits are annoying though.