Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Emergency Code Lisa

You know who you are. You're obsessed with Lisa and her big red murderous eyes. Here you go, you happy now?

Lisa: Whose there? Oh an ARKS member, don't surprise me like that.
    Lisa: Lisa is a sniper. I hate it when people stand behind me, so be careful.
    Lisa: Lisa still has a lot of things to shoot. See ya.

Lisa: Hi, I just finished a job and am in a good mood and felt like talking.
    Lisa: But you have to admit that guns are really amazing.
    Lisa: They're soft to the touch and enemies die surprisingly fast. It makes my heart race.
    Lisa: It's like you're in control of everything. Just talking has gotten me wanting to shoot more.
    Lisa: Okay, Lisa is off, see you later.

Lisa: Did I scare you? Sorry that was just a joke. I get yelled at when I shoot at people.
    Lisa: But the only thing I havent shot at is people. I wonder what it feels like?
    Lisa: If a darker infects a person and goes crazy, then i wonde rif it's okay if shoot them?
    Lisa: With native creatures, if they get infected then you have no choice but to shoot them. Doesn't the smae apply to people?
    Lisa: If that's the case, then it's okay to call them an enemy, it's okay to shoot right I want to try it. Fufufufu
    Lisa: If you see something like that happen, dont hesitate to call me. Dewa dewa! Dewa dewa dewa~~!

Lisa: Hello! Hi hello there!
    Lisa: Are you a hunter? ranger? force? Well it doesn't really matter.
    Lisa: When compared to hunters and force, it's often said that rangers lack firepower ね,ねねねねねねね(credit: Kirine&Rien).
    Lisa: That's because guns aren't exactly one shot one kill.
    Lisa: But that's good. That's how it has to be.
    Lisa: Because their enemies. Their death has to be as painful, as painful, as painful as possible right?
    Lisa: That's why Lisa loves guns. Large enemies, small ones it doesn't matter as long as i get to inflict as much pain as possible.
    Lisa: You look surprised? Is Lisa really that fucked up?

Lisa: Hey we meet again! We meet a lot. Because you fight a lot too.
    Lisa: Maybe you want to die too? Am I wrong? It doesn't really matter.
    Lisa: There are some Arks who fight looking to die. The most famous is Ghettemhalt.
    Lisa: For him it's either kill or be killed, he doesn't really think beyond that.
    Lisa: What people think and wish for is up to them. Lisa has no authority or responsibility to stop him.
    Lisa: But if he's wants to die, then Lisa wants the be the one to blow his brains out!♡

Lisa: Hello. You're alive right? Indeed you are.
    Lisa: But that's a lot more that can be said for the native creatures on different planets.
    Lisa: Getting infected by darkers is the same as dying. Because they get killed by arks.
    Lisa: Lisa doesn't bother talking with any of them, so Lisa doesn't know what they think.
    Lisa: It's probably scary, maybe painful more than anything.
    Lisa: That's why it doesn't matter to Lisa. Arks or otherwise Lisa might attack it.
    Lisa: You know why. It's not specifically that something has been infected by darkers.
    Lisa: It doesn't really matter to Lisa, as long as it's an enemy it's natural to shoot it to death.
    Last edited by Kion; Dec 27, 2012 at 08:04 AM.

Lisa: When compared to hunters and force, it's often said that hunters lack firepower ne

Shouldn't the hunter in italics above should be ranger? She says it's ranger who lack firepower~

ne ne ne ne ne

ねねねねねねねね

That's lisa's chant to steal your soul, she says it so much.
    Last edited by Kirine; Dec 26, 2012 at 12:02 PM.

Updated. Thanks. Dewa dewa! Dewa dewa dewa~~!

Thanks for putting this together. It made me smile.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Wow.... I find her funny and scary st the same specialy that laugh of hers. I'm sute Falz has its eyes on her to posses.

I never get tired of seeing how wonderfully psychotic and cute Lisa is...

Guns don't kill people...Lisa does.

She really is like an adorable little psychopath. I want one.

sweet, my request for this was answered!
    that was fast, i only asked you yesterday...
    but thank you, i linked it my friend and he might join pso2 just because of this.
    he was waiting for us version, but i told him the patch isnt so bad
    PLUS this version has epic VA's, i mean really awesome VA's.

once again, thanks!

Oh, Lisa. As long as you are voiced by HanaKana you can shoot anything you want!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    She really is like an adorable little psychopath. I want one.
    You want a blood thirsty android... in your house!!?

Any requests for other characters? I'm kind of a fan of Patty and Tia. Was thinking of moving on to them next.