Default Yelloboze section

Beyond dropping more mesatas than other IDs; what can I look forward to if I made a character in this section?

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Well if you want to check what rares you can get check this http://www.pso-world.com/item_findin...d=9&version=v3

Other then that, Yellowboze gets a little boost in finding weapons with the rare hit % that boosts your ATA. I believe every ID has a 1% chance of a weapon to drop with the hit % while Yellowboze gains 3% chance. I'm not 100% sure but I thought this applies only to episode 2 rares though.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

^ That's the going theory that I've read everywhere

Also, a GREAT selection of rares from every other ID. Chances are high, if an item is found by only 2-3 ID's, yellowboze is on that list.

If you're limited to 4 ID's, yellowboze and redria cover probably 98% of the loot table. The other 2 would be for your main class' unique drops, i.e. skyly for SJS & chainsawd or purplenum for yas 9k.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

True story, these 4 ID's should be all you ever want/need. Unless you have more memory cards ofcourse. Whitill can be argubale be a replacement for Purplenum if you are willing to sell your soul to kill Tollaws for Milla and Gran Sorceres for Guld to make Guld Mila.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.