Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default PSO2 JP - New video, plus Arkz Clones Jan 9th

ARKS Clones

“Darker’s Den”

Video weapons spoiller

Spoiler!
    Last edited by mailsonds; Dec 27, 2012 at 04:11 AM.

You'll probably want to change the title from 'New Video' to something about ARKS clones and probably some details about it. Not everyone on this forum can read in Japanese.

Edit: An excerpt I found on bumped.org:
    Our next update will add a new field which is also known as the “Darker’s Den,” though its official name was not mentioned yet. In here, you can fight Falz Hunar outside of story mode. When you meet a certain condition and start a quest, occasionally you’ll be forcefully transferred to this new field. Anyone in the party who completes this quest could have their character’s appearance and equipment cloned and turned into enemies known as “Imitation ARKS” or ARKS Clones. If you defeat these clones, you’ll receive an exclusive drop. Aside from that, Falz Hunar will also appear in a city Emergency Quest
    Last edited by blace; Dec 27, 2012 at 03:59 AM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I think it's always cute when they show gunners in these videos actually using Bullet Squall and Messiah Time. Who do they think they're fooling?

I wonder if Darker's Den is feasibly soloable. On one hand, it's not such a terrible thing to have a mission that encourages joining with a full team. On the other, I really do like being able to solo join an emergency.

Am so excited for more content based around the crappy RNG system XD

I wonder if the ocassionally will mean "retardly low chance for it to happen" as it is with parallel worlds aka new content you won't see ever.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

New details on the Arkz Clones content for January were also released on the official site:
    http://pso2.jp/players/update/20121205/04/

The update will be coming on January 9th, 2013.

The front page has been updated with the video (thanks!) and details about the Arkz Clones, translated from the official site:
    http://www.pso-world.com/news/02508-...plus-new-video
    Last edited by Tomeeboy; Dec 27, 2012 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    I wonder if the ocassionally will mean "retardly low chance for it to happen" as it is with parallel worlds aka new content you won't see ever.
    I always thought no one saw them becuase barely anyone plays in single party areas.

I wonder what special condition you have to meet for you to have a chance to crash land. The idea of a quest starting by crash landing pretty spiff though.
    Laxedrane - Ship 10| Force-70 Hunter-70 Techer-70 Braver-70 Bouncer-70
    Darrin- Ship 10 Ranger-62 Gunner-65 Force-1 Techer-0
    Ismaire- Ship 10 Hunter-51 Braver-51 Bounder-1

Quote Originally Posted by Laxedrane View Post
    I always thought no one saw them becuase barely anyone plays in single party areas.

I wonder what special condition you have to meet for you to have a chance to crash land. The idea of a quest starting by crash landing pretty spiff though.
    Nah, of the several hundred runs of SPA levels I've completely and thoroughly checked (lots of mizers, katas, cressida CO's, etc. usually with 4 players) I've encountered one single para (edit: it was while solo, incidentally). That makes three in my entire fairly active team.

Fighting against minmaxer clones who spam rafoie\zan supported by status bullets will be very fun, I can see it even now.

Oh I have some news after done examine the vid.
    1st: Elites will be sent to kill Dark Falz if selected
    2nd: the river of the nest will be poisonous(kinda like lava except you will be poisoned)
    3rd: Darker's Nest is situated in further Lilipa, almost at the center except its upside down(see the technology on the sky in the stage, the only planet that have technologies is Lilipa and you will see what I meant by 'upside down')
    4th: We can be killed by clones if there are too much of Fo and Te(not important)
    So there you have it.
    Nobody's perfect, remember that