Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast

Default Who is waiting for the US version? Anyone worried?

I know a while back I played PSO2 at E3 behind closed doors. And was really happy with it. I was told last year at the preview that it would be out this year. So I have been quietly playing my Japanes copy of PSO zero and waiting. But since as time goes on I fear the sega neglect will set in just like it did for the previous games. It might just be me, but I see signs of it from there facebook page.

Any thoughts on this.

SoA has my complete trust. If they fail, I'll just continue playing Japanese PSO2. Simple as that!

Though we still have some faith, many of us are worried. We were worried if Sega was going to make a US/EU release announcement. We are worried now if the game is going to be released in the time they said especially since there hasn't been any update. After release, we are still going to be worried to know exactly how far away content is going to be from us compared to JP along with also worrying about constant absence of items and events.

I hate to admit it but, right now, Sega isn't giving giving a good impression and unless now pop up with some really big news along with having more than just the beginning content from July 4 jp release then people's speculations aren't going to change.

So yea, I'm now just waiting for them so I can make a decision based on what they announce.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLx View Post
    SoA has my complete trust. If they fail, I'll just continue playing Japanese PSO2. Simple as that!

This minus the complete trust part. I just wish SoJ would make it easier for the English community or should I say non-Japanese community to buy AC.
    Laxedrane - Ship 10| Force-70 Hunter-70 Techer-70 Braver-70 Bouncer-70
    Darrin- Ship 10 Ranger-62 Gunner-65 Force-1 Techer-0
    Ismaire- Ship 10 Hunter-51 Braver-51 Bounder-1

Quote Originally Posted by FO-RA-HUnightv View Post
    I know a while back I played PSO2 at E3 behind closed doors. And was really happy with it. I was told last year at the preview that it would be out this year. So I have been quietly playing my Japanes copy of PSO zero and waiting. But since as time goes on I fear the sega neglect will set in just like it did for the previous games. It might just be me, but I see signs of it from there facebook page.

Any thoughts on this.
    PSO zero?

Er, anyway, it may be possible that SoA is researching ways to promote/advertise the franchise to those completely unfamiliar with it.
    Heck, I never heard of phantasy star until PSZ came out for DS.
    Ridiculous, but possible

And I have no idea how i found out, either a television Ad or something on google....

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laxedrane View Post
    This minus the complete trust part. I just wish SoJ would make it easier for the English community or should I say non-Japanese community to buy AC.
    And just as easy to download from server clients as well, there still people struggling to get the patches or installer DL'ed to their pc/laptops.

Well this is why sega does not own a console anymore.
    They fail at the base level with there greatest ideas.
    Nintendo learned. I wish sega did.

I just call Phantasy star Zero, PSO zero as that is what it really is.

Well I guess I will vanish in to the shadows again and just creep on the forums like i have been for the past 10 years. Peace out.

I stopped being worried about the english version, at this point I'm not sure if I even care about it.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Extremely skeptical here, but I'm still going to try it out with a bunch of people I know who either quit or avoided the JP version to wait for the EN release.

Trusting SOA to deal with a PSO game as it deserves is a bit like losing your wallet and hoping whoever finds it, gives it back with the money still inside.

Sure. there is a small chance of it happening, but 99% says you are going to come out of the situation empty handed and pennyless.

And yeah, there is always that family member that insists that you should be positive, that this time things will be diff and whoever finds said wallet will indeed respect you and give the money back, but no matter how much that family member insists, we all know it´s probably not going to happen.

P.D: I am probably gonna play the US version to some extent either way, since many of my friends want to try the game but refuse to play in the JP servers because of the hassle it entails.