Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    You do know there's a patch that lets you view all the menus and most of the COs in English right? It's already been stated that the people behind that project will continue even after the NA release.
    By subtle elements i believe he means things like message packs and other dialogues

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

I count those with the story, so I didn't really think "subtle". I can see what you're saying though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    and what level are you?
    Right now im using my 50/50 HuFi, and I started getting my RA to 43 and my GU to 17.

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    You do know there's a patch that lets you view all the menus and most of the COs in English right? It's already been stated that the people behind that project will continue even after the NA release.
    I did know, yes, but is this allowable? I'm not particularly keen on getting banned.

If it's useable without recourse, I'll DL it tonight.
    Esoterica RAcaseal in training Ship 2

While it is technically against the ToS, it's more or less undetectable unless you use <t> in chat and you're targeting something with an English name. If you were to, for example, target a rappy and say it in chat, it would show up as "Rappy" to everyone else in lieu of "ラッピー”.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Not terribly worried, because killing off the localization after setting up an official site and showcasing at their booth at PAX Prime 2012, it would be another suicide move by Sega.

But to not hear a single peep since then, nothing in Facebook, Twitter, updates to the official site since then? I'm just going to assume their community manager and team are just very inept

i miss sonic team. they knew how to handle those sonic and phantasy star games we love

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hbmizzle10 View Post
    i miss sonic team. they knew how to handle those sonic and phantasy star games we love
    did you not play PSU or the sonic 06?

Those were done by Sonic Team, not the same staff of people that worked on past titles.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeota View Post
    While it is technically against the ToS, it's more or less undetectable unless you use <t> in chat and you're targeting something with an English name. If you were to, for example, target a rappy and say it in chat, it would show up as "Rappy" to everyone else in lieu of "ラッピー”.
    There is a file which you can either backup yourself or download (again) to keep all target names in japanese (except npcs, but includes shop terminals).
    So that shouldn't be an issue....unless you use <t> with npc names in a JP party.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )