Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Heat Haze View Post
    I'd rather have stable, reliable service from SoA than exclusive content. Pretty sure just good service alone would have it sell, but people are skeptical. With good reason.
    I'm beginning to suspect this is why it's impossible to find any email or contact details for SoA/E

-they know we'd break the inbox given an hour.

Caledonia NY???

Quote Originally Posted by Noc Codez View Post
    LMAO.. And you believe that ? This is the same guy who said we'll have Universal servers..Silly Rabbit tricks are for kids..
    Uh...we were promised "global support" which many people hoped meant universal servers. We were were never promised universal servers though.

I remember them saying that oh well it's w/e.. SOA is still a bad company.. Pso/psu is testimony to that.

Have got a gut feeling that the next update on the PSOW homepage will be the release date for the US/EU version.. Fingers crossed.
    Can't we all just get along?

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noc Codez View Post
    I remember them saying that oh well it's w/e.. SOA is still a bad company.. Pso/psu is testimony to that.
    you forgot PSO xbox, PSO game cube, PSZ, PSP1, PSP2 and PSOBB. All of them were lacking in content and support compared to the Japanese versions

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Caledonia NY???
    Qué?

Quote Originally Posted by skyly
    Have got a gut feeling that the next update on the PSOW homepage will be the release date for the US/EU version.. Fingers crossed.
    No, it'll be a review of the latest PSO2/JP update... or an announcement for their next update... They'll probably be planning Valentines day soon.

Which, if there are any Sega executives lurking (one can hope) would be an acceptable marketing campaign: "Released F2P To show our love for you this valentines day"

A better one would be "Surprise! We got it all ready and released. Go download now~"

Quote Originally Posted by Caledonia View Post
    A better one would be "Surprise! We got it all ready and released. Go download now~"
    Releasing PSO2 in the west without any sort of public testing would be a really bad idea from SoA.
    Even after several tests, character creation had to be locked in almost every ship due to too many players when the JP version was launched, plus the connection was really laggy during peak times.
    If they didn't do any public tests though, the PSO2 JP launch could have been much worse.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Wow, you guys are pessimistic!

I think the game will do well. It's going to make a lot of money which = more employees = more support.

Fans of MMOs don't have anything to play right now, so it's a good time for PSO2 to be released. People will flock to it.

I definitely don't have complete faith what with PSU and all that, but the situation isn't hopeless

I am waiting for the western version because I couldn't understand a lot in the JP ver, even with the english patch. it felt like I was only understanding bits and pieces of the game, and I didn't like that feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Poubelle View Post
    Wow, you guys are pessimistic!

I think the game will do well. It's going to make a lot of money which = more employees = more support.

Fans of MMOs don't have anything to play right now, so it's a good time for PSO2 to be released. People will flock to it.

I definitely don't have complete faith what with PSU and all that, but the situation isn't hopeless

I am waiting for the western version because I couldn't understand a lot in the JP ver, even with the english patch. it felt like I was only understanding bits and pieces of the game, and I didn't like that feeling
    Well, we have good reasons to be pessimistic, and SoA being completely silent about PSO2 for 4 months doesn't make me want to trust them.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom