Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DemonMike View Post
    I'm personally skipping out on abusing the bug despite some offers to do it alongside of friends. Call me cautious, but I love this game too much to purposely exploit it.

If the rumours are true about how wide spread the exploitation is, I doubt it'll result in an account ban purely because of the number of people involved, but I hope they impose some disciplinary action on the massive offenders.

EDIT: Those cursing how their 'secret' got let out of the bag are pretty hilarious.
    This is a pretty good breakdown of it all.

I'd like to simply add that with such low odds, doing 3x the falz really isn't going to accomplish much. Yeah, it's more rolls, but if we're talking 1/1m, then 1/333k isn't going to be helping much when we're talking 12 runs a day at best. The ends don't really justify the effort imo, and I find penalties more likely than rewards (that is to say, both unlikely, barely leaning towards the penalties).

Not even worth the effort. The 11* star / 12* weaponry is already way too strong for VH and will make it even more of a joke.

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

Personally, I'm wondering if this exploit is causing the arms to glitch in our battles. Three times today I've had arms battles where they did nothing and their models stayed there doing nothing but 'breathing" after we killed them.

It never did this till today..

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

Are people really justifying scum-bag exploiting? I don't care just how low are the drop rates, more DF runs = bigger chance for drops. As simple as that. The EM lets you run DF only once per character so how isn't it an advantage for you? Outside of the higher frequency DF event there won't be as much DF so while everyone who doesn't abuse this will maybe able to run DF once or twice per day while the exploiters will be able to run him as many times as there is some people willing to get their neck out. Pig disgusting, really :spit:
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Temprus View Post
    Personally, I'm wondering if this exploit is causing the arms to glitch in our battles. Three times today I've had arms battles where they did nothing and their models stayed there doing nothing but 'breathing" after we killed them.

It never did this till today..
    This happens on and off, but it's due to whoever becomes the "host" of the MPA. The person who becomes host is the one that usually has some connection issues with the server and it shows during larger parties.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    Are people really justifying scum-bag exploiting? I don't care just how low are the drop rates, more DF runs = bigger chance for drops. As simple as that. The EM lets you run DF only once per character so how isn't it an advantage for you? Outside of the higher frequency DF event there won't be as much DF so while everyone who doesn't abuse this will maybe able to run DF once or twice per day while the exploiters will be able to run him as many times as there is some people willing to get their neck out. Pig disgusting, really :spit:
    How is this even this allowed to be a topic, I remember if I made something asking about it would be closed where are the mods. This shouldn't even be a disscussion, in the rules cheating isn't allowed IIRC!

Quote Originally Posted by Totori View Post
    How is this even this allowed to be a topic, I remember if I made something asking about it would be closed where are the mods. This shouldn't even be a disscussion, in the rules cheating isn't allowed IIRC!
    The FAQ and the stickied rules for this subforum lacks anything about exploits, but it really shouldn't even have it's own topic on this site.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Actually it does, http://www.pso-world.com/forums/faq....b3_board_usage

Check #12
    Cheat Codes and Methods
    Cheating is defined as exploting in-game glitches or outside sources - example: Action Replay - to disingenuously improve your in-game standing or inflict harm on the community. Posting or asking for cheat codes is not allowed. Do not link to sites that contain exploit methods or cheat codes.

My selective reading is getting the best of me tonight. I'm just surprised that this topic is still around even with mods from multiple time zones.

Bunch of cheaters attempting to justify the abuse of bugs/glitches to gain advantage and loot in a game?
    Check.