Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default [Glitch] Fight Dark Falz Elder all day long

Anyone else see this on bumped?

"If you place a character/alt in a falz hands room during an eq, that gives you the ability to do Elder Falz afterwards no matter what time you decide to do it. You can also join it at any time.

What does this mean? If you use a virtual machine program, another computer or a friend to start a hands game during the first half hour of a falz EQ, you can do falz again WHENEVER you want. Get a group of friends together and all use virtual machines? You can do Falz all freaking day!"

It'll likely be patched fairly soon (and rightfully so). Still,if you see Dark Falz games up at odd times, I guess that's what people are doing.

Oh boy!

That sounds like a recipe for extremely fast bannination!

so all you do is fight arms then not fight elder and wait till elder is over to do this?

This also reminds me of a merry Christmas on ice glitch where you could stay in the eq all day if you wanted. The timer expired and you were not kicked out and monsters still spawned. I was gonna stay in it all day to find my spike slugger but everyone ended up leaving. I stayed in it for at least an hour and no ban.

Uuugh. It's on bumped? It was suppose to be a secret. What a bunch of lamers.
    Well, enjoy it while it lasts now I guess. :s

Quote Originally Posted by TehblackUchiha View Post
    so all you do is fight arms then not fight elder and wait till elder is over to do this?

This also reminds me of a merry Christmas on ice glitch where you could stay in the eq all day if you wanted. The timer expired and you were not kicked out and monsters still spawned. I was gonna stay in it all day to find my spike slugger but everyone ended up leaving. I stayed in it for at least an hour and no ban.
    i tryed 2 do wat u said. but it duzzant werk. this thread is dum and full of shyt. mayb it was patched but i kno for a fect dis does not werk. END OF DYSCUSSION! Close pelase...

hate wen ppl lie lyke dis
    Need a change of pace? Need pocket change? Learn a Time Attack here!
    Naberius - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lkQuqfF36A
    Lillipa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRVD8FCO-2M

Yeah it totally doesn't work.
    My friends totally don't manage 3 Elder Falzes every Falz EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Yeah it totally doesn't work.
    My friends totally don't manage 3 Elder Falzes every Falz EQ.
    UGH!!! See????! Go to hel Alex5
    Need a change of pace? Need pocket change? Learn a Time Attack here!
    Naberius - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lkQuqfF36A
    Lillipa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRVD8FCO-2M

Ok wait so we just do the hands, then each person can start a falz room whenever after the eq ends so if you have a group of 4 you can do it 4 times afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Ok wait so we just do the hands, then each person can start a falz room whenever after the eq ends so if you have a group of 4 you can do it 4 times afterwards?

Nooo.
    For this you need someone out of 12 people (the amount a multiparty can hold) to have two PCs that can run PSO2. You have one PC play your main, and the other start an arms quest.

After you defeat Elder once, you join the alt's arms quest, complete it and..ohlook! You can do elder again. Got two friends with two PCs? You can do falz three times? Three friends? Four times. Etc.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

My craptop might actually prove to be useful again afterall then...