Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hackhunter View Post
    Hi, im sorry for my bad english i am japanese.

1. We already notify Sega about this issue.
    2. Sega already addressed this issue, this is going to be fixed the next update, Jan 6, 2013.
    3. There is a high chance of account ban if you continue doing this, some japanese users were already banned for massive abuse.

Sorry for any inconvenience, thanks.
    Jan 6th isn't a Wednesday.

Alex III, is not your character alexandria? You betrayed our team and joined an elistist team, no? You was the person that posted that info in bumped no? What are you planning now? Anyways, this is not a secret anymore. I did 40+ runs with my team, and yes we got a rare (forced one), and yes some guys of my team were banned for abuse, good luck with your bans guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    Such scum-bag exploiting. Did I walk into a cheaters forums by mistake?
    This.

I see a few people doing it atm while the eq is now over.. I hope this gets fixed soon.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Lawlz...

Exploits have always been a bannable offence in any MMO since time in memorial =P That's why no one ever says them out in a public forum unless their completely n00b or wishing to get back at some ppl who abuse the exploit =P

Either way... SEGA better get the ban hammer up soon otherwise the longer the exploit runs the more likely they have to do a roll back to cover all the rogue items in markets xD

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

No need to jump on people about cheating that doesn't affect you personally...

But for the people actually exploiting this, no complaints if you get banned. Like seriously.

So yeah, both sides of this are badguys. /shrug

Not that getting banned from this cancerous game would be a terrible thing.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

@Rock Eastwood: Actually if the exploit is extremely rampant and SEGA does a roll back (which has happened on various MMO's) it *will* affect a lot of people personally. Remember DF still drops 7-9 rares that can be sold xD

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RocK_M View Post
    @Rock Eastwood: Actually if the exploit is extremely rampant and SEGA does a roll back (which has happened on various MMO's) it *will* affect a lot of people personally. Remember DF still drops 7-9 rares that can be sold xD
    I wanna say something along the lines of a condescending "Oh please" but since SEGA is so terrible I'm not sure how to disagree with this possibility.

But otherwise yeah, if they're banning people just for being in the same MPAs with speedhacking bots for too long. (Or claiming to ban them.) Then I'm sure a blatantly obvious exploit is like...

Yeah...

You guys can have with fun that, I mean if whole teams are sharing the secret what did you expect to happen of course it'd get public! 8D

But now that it is I'm not even gonna see if it works out of curiosity. D:
    Last edited by NoiseHERO; Dec 31, 2012 at 11:05 PM. Reason: "You guys can have with that" what

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Oh, so that's why I'm seeing so many 10 to 12*'s on the market nowadays...

OH WAIT

Seriously, this isn't on the level of the cheat program exploits we've seen before. What's with all the self righteous rhetoric coming out of the woodwork? Anyway, Rock pretty much stated it correctly - it's not affecting you, don't get your panties in a twist, but if people get banned from it, then so be it. If anything, this is a timely warning to anyone doing it still to stop before things get more serious.

Are you talking about me or other Rock? =P (/jk)

I *did* mention 7-9 Stars didn't I? xD But yeah i was just messing around w/ that last post =P

As I said exploits have been around for donkey's years and have been bannable for donkey's years. Nothing too new there. It's just usually most of the time when it's "leaked" it's normally some newbie being told something they shouldn't have or their just getting back at people by exposing it. Nothing new there either

Yeah everyone doing this is going to get banned, just like everyone got banned for using the TP exploits that existed only for the first week team rooms were up OH HEY WAIT A SECOND