Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Finally got mine to go through and purchased 5000 points. I went 5000, because I'm not doing that crap again anytime soon.

I ended up pencil whipping the information on the personal registration page. I also only used numbers and Japan characters. I didn't write anything at all in English.

Even once I got through that screen finally I still had a problems with the first credit card I entered for some unknown reason. I switch over to my Citibank Visa card and it went through no problem.

Oh, and if no one has said it lately then I will... I hate Sega's stupid Capcha, now and forever. I'm getting quicker at it, but I still hate it.

*Edit - So now that I have the 5000 points I guess I'll be holding on to them, the only thing I want is the wedding tuxedo and it's out of circulation on scratch. Oh well...
    Last edited by SupraMedical68; Jan 3, 2013 at 03:39 PM.
    GT: Medic91x
    Phantasy Star Online Characters
    PSO - Enibus
    PSU 360 - Enubis
    PSP2 - Enubus
    PSO2 JP - Enubius (Ship 2)

Anyone got a link to a guide on this?

Quote Originally Posted by untrustful View Post
    Anyone got a link to a guide on this?
    http://bumped.org/psublog/purchasing...nline-2-japan/

The link at the start of topic to register your master card was what I needed to get my card to work! Thanks guys Now to figure out how to buy things with AC...
    Laxedrane - Ship 10| Force-70 Hunter-70 Techer-70 Braver-70 Bouncer-70
    Darrin- Ship 10 Ranger-62 Gunner-65 Force-1 Techer-0
    Ismaire- Ship 10 Hunter-51 Braver-51 Bounder-1

Well I can't buy any, In the UK using a VISA which is set up for 3D Secure. Weird.

Tried about ten times now. It just keeps saying the transaction couldn't be completed and to contact my card provider.

Dictator for Life

Quote Originally Posted by finalbillybong View Post
    Well I can't buy any, In the UK using a VISA which is set up for 3D Secure. Weird.

Tried about ten times now. It just keeps saying the transaction couldn't be completed and to contact my card provider.
    have you tried contacting your card provider?

Also, it worked for me about a week ago. Purchased 3000 AC. US, verified VISA

has anyone tried out those gift visa cards? i dont really feel like signing up for another card just for this.

Anyone else having an issue trying to enroll in Verified by Visa? When I enter in my card info on their website, I'm sent to a processing page and then back to the page requesting card information ad infinitum.

I bank with BoA if that matters.

I got it to work yesterday bought 5000, visa card from the UK
    ★☆F i g h t e r f o r l i f e☆★
    GT:VictoriX VII

Quote Originally Posted by Whit View Post
    Anyone else having an issue trying to enroll in Verified by Visa? When I enter in my card info on their website, I'm sent to a processing page and then back to the page requesting card information ad infinitum.

I bank with BoA if that matters.
    I too am grappling with the exact same thing yet I've been in that program for the past 10 years. Oddly enough the VBV page did let me enter my info once but then I get an error on Sega's page afterward. That system has been known to cause a good deal of grief to some folks. Might need to get on the horn with BoA.
    Last edited by Zeota; Jan 4, 2013 at 07:58 PM.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Quote Originally Posted by Zeota View Post
    I too am grappling with the exact same thing yet I've been in that program for the past 10 years. Oddly enough the VBV page did let me enter my info once but then I get an error on Sega's page afterward. That system has been known to cause a good deal of grief to some folks. Might need to get on the horn with BoA.
    I believe the same thing happened to me with my JP Morgan Chase card and then I switch to my other CC and it went through with no problems.
    GT: Medic91x
    Phantasy Star Online Characters
    PSO - Enibus
    PSU 360 - Enubis
    PSP2 - Enubus
    PSO2 JP - Enubius (Ship 2)