Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Installation

I took the files from a friend and put them on my portable hard drive, and they're still working for me, so there's that.

I'd say just re download it. Unless you had to download it from a mobile tether with an edge connection. I pity that.

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

Quote Originally Posted by Not Crazed View Post
    What do i have to do to get rid of this error?

Simple solution: reinstall directX

Advanced solution: pinpoint this exact dll, download it (from a safe source) and copy it into the dll library (somewhere in system32, i htink)

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

I don't quite understand what you did. Did you just drag n drop the PSO2 folder from your laptop to your new computer? That's most likely not going to work if you want to play. You have to reinstall the game using the setup.bin files that you get from the downloader.exe.

The game should still be downloadable from outside of Japan. I just redownloaded it not too long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by zOObie1 View Post
    I don't quite understand what you did. Did you just drag n drop the PSO2 folder from your laptop to your new computer? That's most likely not going to work if you want to play. You have to reinstall the game using the setup.bin files that you get from the downloader.exe.

The game should still be downloadable from outside of Japan. I just redownloaded it not too long ago.
    Ontop of that, use the current pso2 folder you would have and copy that over the "installed" folder to save yourself that 5.6gb of patch data.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )