Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Congratulations on your anniversary! Here's to many more years of gaming and lovenuzzles~ Cheers!

As for me, my husband and I met on Xbox PSU back in 2007, but really bonded on an MMO called Perfect World International about 4 years ago (he introduced me to it since I was getting a bit bored of PSU). A 13-hour drive separated us, but we quickly became best friends, inseparable. We seriously made the best Tank-Healer team. xD I like to joke that he only married me so he would always have a good cleric around. Anywho, we got married a bit over a year later and we'll be celebrating our 4-year anniversary this coming April~

Even though Richard doesn't get that much time to play PSO2 anymore, he still likes to watch me play PSO2 or [insert whatever Xbox game I'm currently playing]. Though, he's kinda moved on to strictly tabletop RPGing since our last Storyteller bailed on us. D:

@Yunfa: Its a good thing! If she plays more than you, she'll get more monies. More monies means she can buy you stuffs from the shops! Mwahaha! #That'sTerrible c:

Congrats for all those years of wonderful love between you two! :3 One day I hope to do the same with my special person when we actually get the chance. XD
    Whenever your down, stand back up...Whenever your pushed into a corner...Push back...Life will never go easy on you...Why should you be any different on Life..?

It's so nice to see others that enjoy the company of a companion whether it be a spouse, bf/gf or just a good gaming buddy! My hubby didn't think many played except for my brother and his wife. I can't wait to see more

Many grats to you sis! You know we love ya guys! Me and my hubby been together 6 years on Dec. 3rd.. It's been an awesome run for him and I. We met back on PSOGC and we were just friends for a long time. I vanished to play FFXI on Ragnarok and he vanished to playing FFXI on Fairy with Lily and her hubby. We both met up again on PSU and thats where our adventure began. So hunting down photos was a pain in the royal tush.. I went thru a few pc's since then!But this is what I found!

PSU(the beginning)
    Spoiler!

Sis(Lily)...You are gonna love this...
    Spoiler!

FFXI
    Spoiler!

Aion
    Spoiler!

DCUO(for a very short time) In order Me, Lily and Hubby
    Spoiler!

PSO2
    Spoiler!

Got my GF into PSO2, we've been dating a little less than 2 years. Nice way to spend time together when I'm away at school (one semester left)

Congrats on your 13 years together

Quote Originally Posted by Miwako View Post
    Spoiler!
    Omg I can't believe you have that! The one time I decided to flip roles and play a male. I have no pic's of Kurama. Wow lol And my hubby playing Shampoo. Old pic lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlily View Post
    Omg I can't believe you have that! The one time I decided to flip roles and play a male. I have no pic's of Kurama. Wow lol And my hubby playing Shampoo. Old pic lol!
    I knew you would love that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miwako View Post
    Many grats to you sis! You know we love ya guys! Me and my hubby been together 6 years on Dec. 3rd.. It's been an awesome run for him and I. We met back on PSOGC and we were just friends for a long time. I vanished to play FFXI on Ragnarok and he vanished to playing FFXI on Fairy with Lily and her hubby. We both met up again on PSU and thats where our adventure began. So hunting down photos was a pain in the royal tush.. I went thru a few pc's since then!But this is what I found!

PSU(the beginning)
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

FFXI
    Spoiler!

Aion
    Spoiler!

DCUO(for a very short time) In order Me, Lily and Hubby
    Spoiler!

PSO2
    Spoiler!
    The PSU pictures in this really remind me of the old days, also I love this thread as I've had 2 GFs that played video games with me and we had good times... Sadly my ex passed away a little over a year ago and I've been a "loner" since. Oh well I still enjoying playing the game with friends when I have the time. Specially with Miwako since she's like my online big sis/mom so to say ;D!

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    In hindsight, I've known a surprising number of couples - married and separate, in online games. Most have actually remained together to this day, to the best of my knowledge.
    So have I. There were a few times, though, when I would get along with one of them, and not the other. That was always fun.

I think sharing hobbies and doing them together is one of the best ways to strengthen any relationship, 'romantic' or otherwise. It's a huge plus to share a love of gaming, for instance, since the tired old trope of "women yelling at their men to stop playing games and pay attention to them" goes out the window when she's right next to you, killing Dark Falz with you.

I digress. Very nice, Lily. I don't have any IRL friends (and obviously don't have a 'partner') that play PSO2, or any game I do (except for once in a very great while), but I bet it's a lot of fun.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jan 3, 2013 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    So have I. There were a few times, though, when I would get along with one of them, and not the other. That was always fun.

I think sharing hobbies and doing them together is one of the best ways to strengthen any relationship, 'romantic' or otherwise. It's a huge plus to share a love of gaming, for instance, since the tired old trope of "women yelling at their men to stop playing games and pay attention to them" goes out the window when she's right next to you, killing Dark Falz with you.

I digress. Very nice, Lily. I don't have any IRL friends (and obviously don't have a 'partner') that play PSO2, or any game I do (except for once in a very great while), but I bet it's a lot of fun.
    Heh, yep! I used to get mad at him playing games till I gave in one day. I'm glad I did. If I didn't idk where we would be

Maybe someday you'll have someone; whoever that person is to you play games with you Least that's my wish! (That way you can yell out to them "Heal me damn it!" "I'm dead, raise me!!" "Pay attention will you!" "Finally! We cleared it! Wc time...") lol everything that makes it fun