Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default So what with the B20 fiasco..

Where are all of us NAs congregating? Ship 2 of course.

Could you clarify what the 'B20 fiasco' is? Most EN players still congregate there.

Well people have have been having loads of errors on Ship B20. Unable to enter despite in not being full, and or it booting them after trying.

Block 20 isn't loading for some people it seems. A friend and I are currently unable to enter the block.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Whit; Jan 4, 2013 at 12:08 AM.

Yes this is the case, but I am wondering where B20 is migrating because of this issue

I get error 614 too, if I try to go to block 20.
    It's currently 138am on the 4th.

I would guess, unless this problem presists over multiple days, that there won't be some mass migration to some other block/perm change in eng community.

Does anybody know if any of the popular (ie 'always full') JP blocks are now emptied out due to a similar problem? I didn't memorize their popular blocks, so I can't tell at a glance. I'd imagine whatever this error is wouldn't be limited to just blk 20, somewhere else has got to be affected unless it was an attack (which I doubt also mostly) Hopefully this gets fixed soon,

same issue, dc if i try to go there.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

decided to see what people were doing on Blk 20 out of boredom, noticed that the block was almost empty (little unusual) and as soon as i try to move there it kicks me off the server and i have to re-login. oh well, doesnt bother me since i dont play on there anymore, wonder if theres gonna be some kind of compensation, or if some hacker is doing this to foreigners for the hell of it and its bots and cheats galore going on there

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Glad I never play in B20 :P I got this message a few times trying to enter B45 though. Just try again later and it should work.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

just go to 19 instead till 20 is up again?